Swain's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Two Swords

05-27-2011

Does silencing or using some other interrupt that would stop channeling cut off Swain's ult, and put it on cool down? He's such an annoying presence in a team fight with it.

Ujeye

05-27-2011

It actually causes him to be stuck with it on until silence deactivates and allows him to turn it off again.

DailynIX

05-27-2011

No, don't think so. It's not channeled and it has no cooldown. Similar to how Garen's spin isn't stopped by stun. In a teamfight he probably deserves a focus fire, unless someone else can do more damage.

SuperChoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Only running out of mana can stop Swain's ult.

Fecal Flakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

ignite shuts down swains ultimate pretty easily, hell still do the damage but the heal is almost not even noticeable and makes him very easy to blow up.

Ilkugar

05-27-2011

The ult is a toggle so being silenced just means he can't turn it off, same with Mundo's fire ring, getting a silence off means doing like 20-40dmg per sec to him (usually you pulse it or only use 1-2sec in lane, so silencing is actually a good strat when you see it on)

Pretty much all toggles work like this

Pig Magus

05-27-2011

He becomes stuck in it. You realize that it is sometimes a bad thing because then you are OOM if you got CC'd long enough.

Kikhan

05-28-2011

Toggling it on right before say a Blitz pull+knockup has won me many fights by intiating and tanking tons of damage while I lock Blitz in place and my team cleansup their team as they have shot their wads on me and have nothing for my team.