Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Rune Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grasps

07-17-2010

I've read all the gudies and some say to stack Crit.Chance/ Crit.Damage, others say mp5 and hp/lvl, and others say armor pen. Which is right for a more aggressive player?

R66Y

07-17-2010

I'd run Armor Pen and dodge on her, with flat health quints. reduce their armor and give you a chance to be aggressive and still have the health to get away. Don't think I'd stack crit tbh.

Grasps

07-17-2010

Ok. I've been doing wrong so far. Thanks

Eggtart Chow

07-17-2010

Armor pen marks, dodge seals (armor/18 if you think dodge is too pricy), CDR/18 glyphs, flat health quints. You can throw in one armor pen quint at 30 if you'd like.

Kaeoz

07-18-2010

I'd just run straight armor penetration on Quints/Marks. It works if you want to be really aggressive. However, this means you really should start with a doran's blade or a doran's shield because going into the lane being aggressive with 400 or so health isn't very safe. Remember to play aggressively but not get harassed.

For seals I would say MP5/lvl just so you can spam volley at the beginning or dodge is generally good. Crit Chance glyphs/seals are situational. They work.

EIometer

Recruiter

07-18-2010

Marks - Armor penetration is the best here, but critical damage also works well. For long term and overall benefit, I'd suggest Armor Pen though.

Seals - The "best" seals are static health and dodge, so pick one or the other.

Glyphs - Mp/5 runes always help, but CDR (static or p/lvl) both work well.

Quints - Static health gives you nearly +100 health, which really pays for itself early game, but you can choose to swap out a health rune for more apen. If you're feeling brave, go straight apen. Experiment with attack speed as well, since you'll be mainly focusing on damage throughout the game.

CoCaineCowboy

07-18-2010

For me it all depends on who I plan on playing. For example say if I am using shaco I will use attack speed runes. If the enemy team has a tank I will get Madreds Bloodrazers.