"Money Bags Riot"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durgi

01-16-2012

New name for Riot. All they do is release new champion after new champion yet don't fix the major and obvious problems with the game. I have seen countless threads about how broken matchmaking is and i agree. I agree for the reason that every single game I've been in it seems like the skill levels of everyone are no where near each others there's always that one hardcore noob even two if you are that unlucky. Ive haven't had one actual close game in solo Que ranked. Its always either someone feeds hard and we get stomped or i get fed and carry (have also yet to be carried hard by someone). Riot fix solo Que plox? Or else its back to mastering starcraft since their system actually matches you with people of equal skill level.

GraxtheDestroyer

01-16-2012

I feel bad posting in this thread at all, but i find the inaccuracy of your statements amusing so plus 1 internets for you sir.

xXCFXx Avenger

01-16-2012

how do you know they arn't working on it?

RabbiCop

01-16-2012

Play starcraft where patches are like every 4 months or so. Let alone they usually change about 4 things. I love all the changes that happen in this game.

Fritterdonut

01-16-2012

A constantly changing dynamic game is what makes League of Legends fun.

Durgi

01-16-2012

Sorry posted this at 3 A.M. so i was half asleep, but the main point im trying to get across is why they have overlooked the ranked matchmaking problem for so long. Also how are my statements inaccurate? I talked about the ranked experience i've had so far. You can't even deny there is always one terrible person in the game that loses it for that team.

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

how would they fix that?