Nerf Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrismo View Post
yea, but there's no draft mode in TT. As a result, there's a tryn every other game. Bring in Draft mode to TT, and we won't see the Tryn problem.
I miss being low elo in TT I used to face Tryndy every game now all I face is champs that are really OP like Shaco, Singed, Sion, Casseopia, Kennen, Lee Sin champs that make Tryndy look like a pile of poop.

Brizzr

03-18-2012

He is OP, my friend that I play TT with plays Trynd and every single game, he dominates. It isn't fair for those on the opposite team that are new to the game and he just slices through every opponent. usually 3-4 hits and they're dead, then if he's ever in trouble on a 2 or even 3 v 1, he uses endless rage and can take out both of them by the time it is finished due to his heal. he also has a good escape mechanism as well as the ability to slow people.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-18-2012

[QUOTE=Brizzr;22173032]He is OP, my friend that I play TT with plays Trynd and every single game, he dominates. It isn't fair for those on the opposite team that are new to the game and he just slices through every opponent. usually 3-4 hits and they're dead, then if he's ever in trouble on a 2 or even 3 v 1, he uses endless rage and can take out both of them by the time it is finished due to his heal.

That is why upper lvl TT people run exhaust and build Ninja tabi.

If you use Tryndy heal you wont do damage, Tryndy can not kill squishies late game in 3-4 hits and early game maybe 3-4 crits before its even posible to build more then 8 crit.

You know who crits harder then Tryndy? GP and Fiora both will get more DPS then Tryndy and got better kits.

BarbyQ

03-18-2012

On 5v5, Tryn is about as threatening as Master Yi. Nerfing him for TT would be a huge waste, as much as I hate to say it. I hate tryn too, and I raged ALOT from him, but its only on TT that he really is a problem.

Duffman316

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetinny View Post
Whenever I play against a Tryndamere, chances are we are going to get completely dominated and also humiliated. PLEASE NERF HIM PLEASE! He is way too OP and ruins the gaming experience of every single player, especially the ones on the oppsing team. I have seen many spirits ruined, including mine, because of Tryndamere. I describe the players of Tryndamere as "noobs who have no skill but want to win." This is a very large issue to many, especially Twisted Treeline players. So please nerf Tryndamere!!!! >:O He ****ing retarded....
P.S. He is mentally retarded because he can't die because of stuipd mood swings...
greetings summoner!

i understand you're having difficulty defeating tryndamere?

follow this guide to defeating tryndamere without building damage or armor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2Iv2Fs6mc

ZillyAU

03-19-2012

It's fairly easy to wreck a Trynd if you have a crit book GP or a good Singed/Shen.

Aspari

03-19-2012

Tryndamere doesn't need a nerf. He's the king of crit, and crits really only hurt if he has the AD to back it up. Just stack armor if your champion is meant for it, or if not let your team mates handle Tryndamere. If your champion isn't meant for armor, chances are you shouldn't leave a team mate who is meant to be somewhat tanky.

DubstepPotatoes

Recruiter

03-19-2012

They actually did nerf him... but barely

DrWhippy

03-19-2012

If you get red buff or ignite/exhaust you can easily defeat Tryn. I can see why he'd be a problem on TT due to his ability to blink across walls with his spinning thingy; however, that's not what you're really addressing and in all honesty that can be accounted for as well by using flash or with ignite.

Seungsei

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetinny View Post
Whenever I play against a Tryndamere, chances are we are going to get completely dominated and also humiliated. PLEASE NERF HIM PLEASE! He is way too OP and ruins the gaming experience of every single player, especially the ones on the oppsing team. I have seen many spirits ruined, including mine, because of Tryndamere. I describe the players of Tryndamere as "noobs who have no skill but want to win." This is a very large issue to many, especially Twisted Treeline players. So please nerf Tryndamere!!!! >:O He ****ing retarded....
P.S. He is mentally retarded because he can't die because of stuipd mood swings...
According to your match history... You've only faced Tryndamere 1 time in the last 10 matches. Since you've won only 4 of those 10 matches and the Tryndamere that you faced has a negative win/loss ratio...

I'm not sure that I would agree that Tryndamere is your problem.