Nerf Tryndamere

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adam1123

01-17-2012

actually some tryn players are quite good. and people cant get a win from good tryn. thats why tryn is op.

mdiaz2828

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Tryndamere is OP in this mode. I lagged badly once, fed the enemy a few deaths. We still won and I got a relatively high kill count.

Serkhet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

I used to main tryn, main idea is when he hits r, kite him, get away from him, but don't lose track for when his rage expires you can grab an easy kill.

For instance when I go VS him on akali, when he hits r be sure to have your smoke scrren available, pop it and wait untill he's a free kill.

Stuns and suppresions work nicely too. Sometimes when fighting a new tryn, you can save your major health sapping abilities untill he's around 25%, this will catch almost any tryn off gaurd if he goes from 25% to zero before he can hit r.

MaximusHD

01-17-2012

Most games I've played against Trynd in 3v3, I've won. All you need is some cc and your good to go really. Just stop him early game so hes **** late game.

fiddlesticksssss

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusHD View Post
Most games I've played against Trynd in 3v3, I've won. All you need is some cc and your good to go really. Just stop him early game so hes **** late game.
You can destroy Tryndamere all early game, but if you don't end the game within 20 minutes or force them to surrender Tryndamere will carry them back to a win. He is the single and only champion on ever map that is stupidly strong. I watch streams and people try not to admit it, but ***** when they start losing to Tryndamere.

A Sproutling

01-19-2012

These past "nerfs" have done nothing to him. No one cares about his health regen, or fury decay. Riot just put these in place so they can accurately say "we nerfed him" while the community blindly follows. Reduce his passive crit %, lower his ulti to 4 seconds and get rid of the BS -2 sec per crit reduction on his spin, and he'd be fine. Some Tryndameres I win against, but that's usually ONLY if we have enough cc to take him down. And if Trynd has Cleanse forget about it you're not winning.

IGryll

01-19-2012

jax can own him!

BEST NYERN NA

03-12-2012

cho gath counters tryns if youre good at aiming skillshots.
i <3 chogath

Painted Celt

03-12-2012

If you find yourself always losing to Tryndamere, then figure what you are doing wrong when you face him. You're wasting your time complaining... If every person asking for a character to be nerfed got their way, half of the characters on LoL would be nerfed this week, and the other half next week, and the first half AGAIN the week after, and so on in an endless cycle.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-12-2012

Counter tryndamere by having 1 exhaust on your team atleast and you wont lose to a fed trydny.

123456 ... 7