Nerf Tryndamere

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jetinny

01-15-2012

Whenever I play against a Tryndamere, chances are we are going to get completely dominated and also humiliated. PLEASE NERF HIM PLEASE! He is way too OP and ruins the gaming experience of every single player, especially the ones on the oppsing team. I have seen many spirits ruined, including mine, because of Tryndamere. I describe the players of Tryndamere as "noobs who have no skill but want to win." This is a very large issue to many, especially Twisted Treeline players. So please nerf Tryndamere!!!! >:O He ****ing retarded....
P.S. He is mentally retarded because he can't die because of stuipd mood swings...

GetOnMyMap

01-15-2012

Trynd isn't op he's pretty balanced. quit QQ and learn to play against him

roflzors

01-15-2012

or just put in normal draft so we can ban him every single match ever

Sam

01-15-2012

Exhaust him. Don't let him autoattack in lane.

Azshael

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Exhaust him. Don't let him autoattack in lane.
Hahaha, seems like you never played against a trynd... Exhaust has long cd, compared to trynd capacity to crush you... If you are too greedy, you can harass him so he will turtle near his tower and last hit minions there.. I mean, past 30min, hes unstoppable if you dont have tons of cc, which mean you need to pick classes you might not want to play just to counter one champ.. Dont forget he has team8 too..

Xentorx

01-16-2012

I soloed trynd with singed the other day, Thorn, Frozen heart, poison+ignite. Really he is not that hard if you actually think!!!

Koldheartedjsp

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetinny View Post
Whenever I play against a Tryndamere, chances are we are going to get completely dominated and also humiliated. PLEASE NERF HIM PLEASE! He is way too OP and ruins the gaming experience of every single player, especially the ones on the oppsing team. I have seen many spirits ruined, including mine, because of Tryndamere. I describe the players of Tryndamere as "noobs who have no skill but want to win." This is a very large issue to many, especially Twisted Treeline players. So please nerf Tryndamere!!!! >:O He ****ing retarded....
P.S. He is mentally retarded because he can't die because of stuipd mood swings...
whenever i play against tryndamere, chances are i win the game

2Swag2Furious

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
whenever i play against tryndamere, chances are i win the game
Doubt it. What is your justification for saying that? You always play only characters that can counter Tryd? I don't wanna live in a world deciding only to pick a few select characters.
(p.s. I know there is more than a few)

Gerry Wong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Yeah.... Tryndamere needs to be nerfed.

Koldheartedjsp

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny DOOM View Post
Doubt it. What is your justification for saying that? You always play only characters that can counter Tryd? I don't wanna live in a world deciding only to pick a few select characters.
(p.s. I know there is more than a few)
no because i don't suck

12345 ... 7