Save dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GFiber

01-15-2012

the 50 people left playing this game all agree, its time for ranked

Stralucire

01-15-2012

Honest question: Why is ranked so important to all of you?

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFiber View Post
the 50 people left playing this game all agree, its time for ranked
But they said they won't flip the switch until they feel it's balanced. Which will be forever considering they keep ignoring the map.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
My answer: It makes it more competitive, it will most likely draw more people to Dominion too. That's always a plus when you're not playing the same people over and over again.

Basoosh

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
Population will skyrocket, it will bring serious competitive play to Dominion, and we won't feel like the red-headed step children any longer.

zionist shill

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
But they said they won't flip the switch until they feel it's balanced. Which will be forever considering they keep ignoring the map.

Yeah, sadly this is the truth. I'm probably going to have to end up playing SR again if they keep ignoring Dominion.

Sauron

01-15-2012

It could be worse.

We could be these guys: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1706863

Maxijazz

01-15-2012

They can't balance dominion without screwing up on Summoner's Rift and quite frankly, that is where all the people are and so where all the balancing is played on. The only way I can see both maps being balanced were if they made different champions or skill sets depending on which map you play. Alas, too much work, and so ranked may never happen.

RealWolf M

01-15-2012

Thing is, ranked will just split the queue. If you cant' queue with friends unless you 5 queue, why would you bother with ranked

Basoosh

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
They can't balance dominion without screwing up on Summoner's Rift and quite frankly, that is where all the people are and so where all the balancing is played on. The only way I can see both maps being balanced were if they made different champions or skill sets depending on which map you play. Alas, too much work, and so ranked may never happen.
The few champions that I would classify as completely ridiculous can be taken out of the equation with bans.