How to get Fast IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jjjnmk

01-15-2012

Just play PvP. I think the best learning experience is to play PvP or even play with some of your higher leveled friends, if you have any. Playing against bots and people that suck will not help you increase your skill level. Playing with people that are better is a much better learning experience.

Toxitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

If you're having fun you'll enjoy playing more and you'll want to play more... so you'll play more and won't get burnt out. Since IP is a function of time played, the way to get fast IP is to have fun playing LoL. This is why people who have fun with it and play it all the time often have 1000s of IP banked...

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Find a friend with a computer, refer him, and force him to grind to level 5(even better, if he likes the game, you can have him as a partner!)

Limelight Kiwi

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
Lol @ being good by playing bot games. All bots do is give you an enemy target to do QWER on. They don't teach you ANYTHING besides what your skills do. If you "know people" that could "rock my world" yet have done nothing but play custom games, i'm calling you a liar. To your face.
Not sure if trolling or Legitimately cocky

Carados

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenL View Post
Not sure if trolling or Legitimately cocky
If you can learn anything besides spell ranges or mana costs in bot games, you are really, really bad at the game.

Bots are all about abusing AI, not doing anything useful.

BTripp

01-16-2012

I bet you can learn an awful lot about jungling and ganking in bot games.

oh wait

1 800 SOLO QUEUE

01-16-2012

Bot's are way too predictable... If you play to 30 on only AI games you'll pick up some horrible habbits and make stupid mistakes all the time. I find that when I play AI games I can be far more greedy and actually get away with it. There's just no comparison between AI and Ranked at all...

As for grinding IP: There really isn't any easy, fast way to do it simply because of the diminishing returns.

Astral Yorae

01-16-2012

If you have some RP (sometimes Riot lands out for compensation and in last month, for good behavior) you can buy a 1 day ip boost. But before buying, work your aggenda:
-Do in advanced all you will need to do in saturday for example, so you can "take the day off".
-But the 1 day IP boost and play a lot.
-If you play PvP rounds of average 30min, you may end up with at least 4000 IP at the end of the day.

If you have more ip you can buy a 14 day boost and don't worrry with your times. But I don't have that much.
=p

Slater4u

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
Lol @ being good by playing bot games. All bots do is give you an enemy target to do QWER on. They don't teach you ANYTHING besides what your skills do. If you "know people" that could "rock my world" yet have done nothing but play custom games, i'm calling you a liar. To your face.
You obviously did not understand what I said, and apparently only one other person was smart enough to understand what i said so far. So i shall elaborate for those that did not understand.

I'm not saying bots games will make you good, I'm saying some people have a natural affinity for games where as other do not.

For example: It took me a month to finally develop the skills to not die over and over in MW2, yet I was able to destroy guitar hero's hardest songs on expert after only half an hour of playing the game for the first time.

Some people can take to different things much easier and much faster than others. You can not make a blanket assumption that everyone that plays only bot games until level 30 will be scrubs, as you are not everybody. By your assumption, players that play nothing but bots are scrubs, than that would mean that people that play nothing but PvP are good. But we all know that that's not true as there are players that playing nothing but PvP and suck to high hell.

What I'm saying in all is to not make assumptions and generalizations about people, because you put yourself in a position for a nasty surprise when you do. Remember, the pendulum swings both ways.

ErzaScarlet88

02-12-2012

suck **** and get 999999999 IP