You can see your Dominion ELO by messaging a bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
it is working for me right now

JabeBot (12:56): [NA] SweetTooth (Now:Gold, S1:Silver), RankedSolo5x5: 1531 [79W/66L], Dominion: 2006 [337W/304L], Normal: 1312W/1221L
33+ wins at 2006? Whoa! You must've beaten some incredible teams, never premaded, and/or won 30 or so in a row; I'm at 61+ wins (I think), and I'm like 1705.

SweetTooth

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
33+ wins at 2006? Whoa! You must've beaten some incredible teams, never premaded, and/or won 30 or so in a row; I'm at 61+ wins (I think), and I'm like 1705.
rarely premade and just lucky i guess. :\

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
rarely premade and just lucky i guess. :\
I know what it is! Maybe! If this is anything like ranked, the first 10 games count for everything ever. Personally, I didn't care about Dominion until after approximately 500 games. But assuming you played hard and well early, you could have gained big.

Let's say you started at 1200, then won your first 10 games. That would put you at 1700 (I could easily be wrong, but bear with me). If you then won 23 games in a row at 13 ELO each...1999. Very close. So it's not impossible.

I'm not too knowledgeable about ELO, so eat salt while considering my words.

Basoosh

01-21-2012

Just played 3 solo-queue blind pick games.

Starting Elo: 1878.
Out of those 3, I won 1 game, lost 2.
My Elo now: 1601.

Yeouch. How'd that happen? I have about 250 total games played, am +51 wins over losses (something like 145-94).

EDIT:
Correction. I sent the bot my name, but got someone with similar stats back, hah. Need to learn to read the name I guess. Not sure why I got someone else back, summoner names are nowhere near close.

SpaceFrog

01-21-2012

This thing works great. Thanks for setting it up.

It has confirmed my suspicions... I am in ELO Hell. I constantly get matched with n00b dominion players who have < 10 wins.

why... because I'm at 1270 ELO... well 1240 after some classic mismatches and D/Cs

Snowrelax

01-21-2012

Phreak Dominion: 1869 [12W/4L]

Snowrelax Dominion: 1623 [11W/3L]

I want to get placement matches like that. WTB +226 Elo game.

zionist shill

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Just played 3 solo-queue blind pick games.

Starting Elo: 1878.
Out of those 3, I won 1 game, lost 2.
My Elo now: 1601.

Yeouch. How'd that happen? I have about 250 total games played, am +51 wins over losses (something like 145-94).

EDIT:
Correction. I sent the bot my name, but got someone with similar stats back, hah. Need to learn to read the name I guess. Not sure why I got someone else back, summoner names are nowhere near close.

Same thing happened to me, twas sitting above about 1600(I play Blind pick and rarely ever duo queue, and just solo queue, sue me. but have recently transitioned over to Draft) then I played one game and lost about 80 ELO, then I continued to go on a 7 game losing streak, which didn't help matters. Honestly people should stop worrying about their normal elo and just wait till ranked comes out(which probably never will, but lets be a bit optimistic here) till we put on the try hard pants on.

Narog

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
elo is screw up man have seen some terrible players get 1600 with more losses that wins
some dude that dont get life steal with tryn

maxusmaximus

01-22-2012

just got queued up with 2 guys with less than 1200 elo somehow... bit scary when you check your teams elo before the game to see that come up. silly me went in to the game because i didnt want to wait 15minutes for dodge timer, what a mistake

pewpewsie

01-23-2012

btw, i have seen many claims that dominion elo starts at 1400. if you believe that, then i present you:

[NA] cybergui2000, Dominion: 953 [2W/5L], Normal: 82W/107L

not possible that 1400 is the starting elo.