You can see your Dominion ELO by messaging a bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

i type !pstats MONKYfapper and it doesnt work what am i doing wrong D:

Sauron

01-19-2012

Its been having intermittent downtime all day.

Red Smurf27

01-20-2012

Played a game with Jabe the other night and should have asked the question about why Jabebot doesn't like us sometimes. It either gets overloaded or there is a big Riot conspiracy against us! (probably the latter)

Nojito

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
I'm in the same boat. The bot claims I'm around the mid-late 1400s, but I've played against every other person listed there at some point and they've almost always been on the other team. I think FDru might still remember focusing my Talon with his WW every fight in a game I had against him somewhat recently. It was a really close game though, everyone on both teams played well.

This combined with the above user's 80+ Elo loss pretty much proves that LoL matchmaking is completely random and people like me who habitually have bad luck tend to get shafted.
it's because the player pool is still quite small in Dominion

you need a large player pool to have effective matchmaking

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I use this thing all the freakin' time. Sometimes what I find is surprising. Nek at 800 rating? Step it up, bro.

Sauron

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
I use this thing all the freakin' time. Sometimes what I find is surprising. Nek at 800 rating? Step it up, bro.
Yeah Nek is pretty terrible, but we founded our team based on the worst, most horrible people we could find. So in that respect, dropping from 2134 to 800 is an amazing accomplishment that he should be commended for.

Nekrogen

01-20-2012

what

urmamasllama

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Edit: Minions' elo has finally dropped by 25, so normal rating does eventually decay.

Here's a special list for da lulz:

Statikk: 1975
Phreak: 1869
ricklessabandon: 1795
Volty: 1774
RiotGuinsoo: 1720
Classick: 1692
RiotPhreak: 1584
Brackhar: 1563
issfire: 1475
Tamat: 1396
Tryndamere: 1375
IronStylus: 1215
RiotRara: 1071
that explains why my elo was so low when i came back i probably lost a couple hundred elo during my break away

also darkshurelia is 1700

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-20-2012

Quote:
Yeah Nek is pretty terrible, but we founded our team based on the worst, most horrible people we could find. So in that respect, dropping from 2134 to 800 is an amazing accomplishment that he should be commended for.
I will commend him for eternity.

Quote:
what
Everything is going to be okay, buddy.

SweetTooth

01-20-2012

Quote:
Its been having intermittent downtime all day.
it is working for me right now

JabeBot (12:56): [NA] SweetTooth (Now:Gold, S1:Silver), RankedSolo5x5: 1531 [79W/66L], Dominion: 2006 [337W/304L], Normal: 1312W/1221L