Twitch: Anyone else always mana starved?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderbrew

01-15-2012

Ive played roughly 50 of the heroes at this point (only
level 25).

Out of all the AD heroes Ive tried, Twitch is the only one
who seems to be always mana starved. I tend to always stay
in battle, while at the same time staying alive on the fringed of
the fray, and his mana goes to zero constantly. Many times
I find myself not having enough for stealth.

What am I missing? Perhaps hes just intended for a one
time burst, not prolonged fights.

SpacemanSpiff19

01-15-2012

It isn't uncommon to be lacking mana, so a smart thing to do is use your stealth to your advantage and run to the healing packs around the map. It is fairly easy to grab these with him and it gives you just enough to keep on going.

The Wrongsword

01-15-2012

I tend to only have mana problems at the beginning of the game for the first few fights. Maybe its how you play him... I dont like the enemy team to know where I am, so I'm alternating between fights at the windmill or ganking bot or scouting the jungle but none of those fights last long enough to have significant mana problems by mid-game.

I'm not sure how you are in fights so often and prolonged to be spamming your abilities so much that you have mana issues. I mean twitch isnt a spammy champ anyway, your ult is high cd, you should have stealthed before the fight and you should have regenned the mana from that anyway, you use it maybe once in a fight to escape or reposition, and you use your other abilities maybe once or twice if the fight is really long. But thats not a lot of ability spam, thats maybe 3-4 a battle and thats more than average for twitch. Lots of times all I ever need is one expunge. The healthpacks should be more than enough to get you mana in between fights if you arent porting, too.