Problem or the newest way riot makes it impossible for come back wins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Now I see 3 super minions per wave once all 3 inhibitors are downed and 2 if 2 inhibitors are downed! Geez if it weren't hard enough already with 2 super minions with all 3 down to get a come back win! Its even harder since this change! Saying that teams that don't commit to the win and slack off by going for baron once they get all 3 inhibitors down is a bad thing but still I don't like the idea of having no possible way of pulling out a victory! 9 super minions is a bit much in my opinion!

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Because if a team can't win with all 3 inhibitors down and 6 super minions coming to the enemies base then they should lose!

JitnikoVi

01-15-2012

if that many inhibs are down then u probably lost the game in the first place

the whole point of inhibs are to give a significant advantage to the opposing team

Omicron Austin

01-15-2012

It's not to stop comebacks, it's to make sure the game doesn't last forever. Basically, the idea of the inhibitor is to make sure the lane is ALWAYS pushed, which makes it easier to take down towers because nobody has to take the tower hits. However, if the team without the inhibitors gets a good teamfight and scores an ace with three or four people left, they generally have the time to rush through mid lane, kill the super minions, and take out a tower or an inhibitor. Two or three good teamfights, and they can mount a comeback.

texasone1

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Austin View Post
It's not to stop comebacks, it's to make sure the game doesn't last forever. Basically, the idea of the inhibitor is to make sure the lane is ALWAYS pushed, which makes it easier to take down towers because nobody has to take the tower hits. However, if the team without the inhibitors gets a good teamfight and scores an ace with three or four people left, they generally have the time to rush through mid lane, kill the super minions, and take out a tower or an inhibitor. Two or three good teamfights, and they can mount a comeback.
Not true because you will still have to be in base fighting off super minions until you either have one inhibitor come back online or the enemy team finally decides to finish the game! Done seen it! Been there done that!

Gezomo

01-15-2012

ive had all inhib and both nexus turrets down aced them with about 10 super minions in the base, i stayed back as battle mage soraka and slaughtered them all while my team pushed for the win, like someone else said, if you cant win the game with 9 supers a wave, you dont deserve the win

texasone1

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gezomo View Post
ive had all inhib and both nexus turrets down aced them with about 10 super minions in the base, i stayed back as battle mage soraka and slaughtered them all while my team pushed for the win, like someone else said, if you cant win the game with 9 supers a wave, you dont deserve the win
True but you are playing at a much lower level than myself! Probably not even level 30 yet! So unless you have a viable enemy team on your hands do not make invalid remarks!

Reathien

01-15-2012

Super minions, didnt realize they were hard to kill :/
Ya know, cause you go into a game without like, a carry or something ehh, someone designed to deal high dmg quickly, to, like, kill them....cause...they're so tough ehh? :/

0din234

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
True but you are playing at a much lower level than myself! Probably not even level 30 yet! So unless you have a viable enemy team on your hands do not make invalid remarks!
lvl 30 here all inhib and both nexus turrets down quadra w nasus and ww got the ace for us, one last push for the win...

Paragons

01-16-2012

Actually, I've been in/seen tons of comeback wins; especially an embarrassing defeat where we had over 50 kills ahead of the enemy team. LoL punishes mistakes late game; if your entire team gets wiped, either through poor strategy or greed, you're going to take a massive hit to your base. If you're truly falling behind, or if you're lacking in XP/CS, just jungle for awhile. Comebacks are very possible, just requires superior teamwork.