@Riot Can we please stop the turtlers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TDW Snowblind

01-24-2012

Dude i played this one team who probably turtled a lot, because after my team aced their team for about the 3rd time, they changed their corebuild to Warmogs, Thornmail(because i was carrying/ad), and went for dps heavy items like a blood thirster/infinity edge, or Rabadons...

bump this if your tired of losing to unskilled morons who know how to turtle!

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

iBUMP

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

bump

Pandemonious

01-29-2012

It all depends on the team comp and if you LET them turtle. If your team is leading, then you guys can just suicide and take the nexus turret at the least. The other team cannot push against 2 waves of super minions and you can just BD for a win

Tornn Poys

01-30-2012

Listen I feel for you, many a time that has happened to me. When it happens, do you know what I do? I don't blame things that are out of my control.
When I am in 3v3 and it is clear who the wining team is (mine) I try to stress the point to my teammates that if we get to cocky and get aced (40 min. into the game and when all parties have full builds and max level) they well tank turrets and win the game.
It is a matter of realizing that the game isn't over until it is over. It's a matter of tactics. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
P.S. I do agree with your point about moving the Nexus turret, seems legit to me.

Chzy

01-30-2012

Did I miss bumping this thread?

SlappindaBass

01-30-2012

i agree, its very frustrating, the raper turret in the back has way to much range, if they cut that in half i could cope, and why the fizz haven't we got a **** draftmode, or ban mode, idc if its draft style or not on the map that needs it the most?????

COMON RIOT

TheCrazyNutcase

01-30-2012

You don't get the money for the minions the laser kills you know? You have the entire map to farm. The Dragon is yours and so is lizard. Defending at a turret is part of the game. I believe teams should be allowed to make a come back, otherwise it's not much of a game.

But yes, I think a draft mode should be put in for Twisted Treeline.

KaoticAsylim

02-03-2012

bump

Ðraconas

02-03-2012

Agree with OP. Move nexus turret farther away + give us banning draft mode.

/singed.