Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will Ranked Dominion Ever Be Implemented?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFunderstorm

01-15-2012

Ever?

xvietboyxlr8

01-15-2012

Yes. SoonTM as usual tho ;-)

TheFunderstorm

01-15-2012

I dont see why we don't have it.

At first I understood waiting: to allow people to learn the game mode but we have had PLENTY of time to learn it by now.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-15-2012

Quote:
TheFunderstorm:
I dont see why we don't have it.

At first I understood waiting: to allow people to learn the game mode but we have had PLENTY of time to learn it by now.

Rickless even said champs are balanced enough, given bans. It must be something else. =\

Cherokeepimp

01-15-2012

No they are just going to ignore dominion until people either quit or don't care anymore to ***** about it.

Black Lyon

01-15-2012

Quote:
VhakulaKhaulepi:
Rickless even said champs are balanced enough, given bans. It must be something else. =\

Dominion isn't ready for Ranked. I hate to say it, and I'll probably get down voted into oblivion, but it just isn't. Champions are not balanced enough and the global aura still needs some tweaking.

If they implement Ranked with Dominion as it is right now, you'd have six to eight perma-banned champs. That's not healthy. You're supposed to make champ bans based on strategy, not because its insta-loss if the other team picks them.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-15-2012

Quote:
Black Lyon:
Dominion isn't ready for Ranked. I hate to say it, and I'll probably get down voted into oblivion, but it just isn't. Champions are not balanced enough and the global aura still needs some tweaking.

Yet Rickless said he thought the bans would be sufficient. So why does Riot not want ranked yet? That, I wonder.