Fix For FPS issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HookAsnooK

01-14-2012

Despite the unwelcoming and unfriendly response I received to a post about my FPS issue earlier today, I managed to find a solution to my FPS issue.

If you have an AMD graphics card and you have catalyst control center. Make sure that you have the PowerPlay setting on as well as the graphics quality turned up. From 20 FPS back to 60 FPS.

I know this is a topic that alot of people have issues with and I hope that it helps!

primalURGE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

My brother is literally jumping for joy that you found this, thank you very much!

N3w7oN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

hello, i have AMD Radeon HD 6470M and league was running 30-60 fps but after 10 games it dropped randomly to 10-20 i tried what u said and its not working also everytime i keep trying to update my video card, i keep getting an error. oh and also i went to catalyst control center and went under switchable graphics and i keep getting not assigned on league ... and i cant change it any suggestions

HookAsnooK

01-15-2012

Right click desktop->CCC->Enable PowerPlay

Kylescorpion

01-15-2012

Shame I dont have a AMD Graphics card > <

Diskings

01-15-2012

Ty for trying, more than what Riot's done, but powerplay is already enabled. And it's set to maximize performance.

N3w7oN

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookAsnooK View Post
Right click desktop->CCC->Enable PowerPlay
i did and i still have issues.. idk what is going on, everytime i do a recovery point it fix it. and i am good to play 10 game at 60fps but after 10 games it drops again to 10-20 and its annoying i really want to fix this.