Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Screen resolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrkr Lokidottir

01-14-2012

So I bought a new TV to be my monitor, but the problem is, when I play League full screen, there are parts of my game I can't see.

For example, when I open the shop, it's on the upper left part of my screen. I can't see my KDA or my time played, on the upper right.

I currently play on the lowest resolution the game will let me, which is something like 1024x768.

If there's a way to adjust this, please let me know. I'd like to see all of my game in fullscreen mode.

Thank you.

charcoalsky

01-14-2012

To adjust your screen resolution, click on options in game. I think you can change your resolution in the video settings.

Myrkr Lokidottir

01-14-2012

Quote:
charcoalsky:
To adjust your screen resolution, click on options in game. I think you can change your resolution in the video settings.

I tried this, but even on the lowest setting, not everything fits on the screen. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

charcoalsky

01-14-2012

Hmm... do you know your monitor's screen size ratio? For example, my screen size ratio is 16:9, which is considered widescreen. A resolution of 1024x768 is for a screen size ratio of 4:3.

WardMyBush

Recruiter

01-14-2012

I had the same issue with my new TV monitor I got for Christmas. Turned out that the TV had an over scan setting built in and was actually zooming in. Check your TV settings for a pic size option or over scan options.

wilmer007

Recruiter

01-14-2012

I have a 1080P HDTV and this happened aswell when i tried lower resolutions. The best thing i can tell you is to use your native resolution so that it does not crop. You should be able to play at very low settings with your native resolution and still get near 30 FPS. If you can't try reinstalling Windows to clean and speed up the system so you can improve your FPS. LoL is not a heavy graphics game so there should be almost no reason you can't run it at Native Resolution and Very Low Settings.

Myrkr Lokidottir

01-14-2012

These are things for me to look up, guys. In the morning, I shall!

Thank you very much, everyone.