Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Normal 3v3 Strat EVER!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khaztr

07-17-2010

1. Search for a Normal 3v3 match.
2. After match is found, see/ask if anyone on your team is going with Xin Zhao.
3. If not, proceed to queue dodge.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you have a Xin Zhao in your team (may take an hour because of queue dodge penalty)

I can guarantee that your w/l ratio will benifit greatly from following this strat.

DISCLAIMER: This strat might be a bit too OP and will likely be nerfed in the next patch, but take advantage while you can!

Manuki

07-17-2010

Also works in 5v5.

By the way TT is mainly imba, was imba before Xin too.

ManOfTheRushHour

07-17-2010

I'd agree because I've seen it in many situations BUT I have no problems taking down a fed Xin Zhao with Mordekaiser. Even if he's outfarmed and has so many more kills and no deaths, he still falls easy.

Yellow Jester

07-17-2010

Quote:
Dokusaisha:
I'd agree because I've seen it in many situations BUT I have no problems taking down a fed Xin Zhao with Mordekaiser. Even if he's outfarmed and has so many more kills and no deaths, he still falls easy.

What build? Because I went 2v1 witha mordekaiser against a xin, who was i believe at half health, who had also been feeding all game, and he had no problem with us (I was sivir).

ManOfTheRushHour

07-17-2010

Tanky. Mainly need Randuin's Omen plus my girlfriend built Frozen Heart, makes him kinda useless. We had a first-time Ezreal player who fed really early but still had no problem if we all focused Xin Zhao first.

Edit: this is for TT, btw, and assuming you playing Sivir, would be on SR. :\

jusTthis exe

07-17-2010

Quote:
Khaztr:
1. Search for a Normal 3v3 match.
2. After match is found, see/ask if anyone on your team is going with Xin Zhao.
3. If not, proceed to queue dodge.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you have a Xin Zhao in your team (may take an hour because of queue dodge penalty)

I can guarantee that your w/l ratio will benifit greatly from following this strat.

DISCLAIMER: This strat might be a bit too OP and will likely be nerfed in the next patch, but take advantage while you can!

Alternatively
Step 1: Buy Xin Zhao, IP, or RP-- doesn't matter
Step 2: Search for a Normal 3 vs 3 match
Step 3a: If no one chooses him before you, choose Xin in champion select and proceed to pwn
Step 3b: if someone beats you to him. Don't worry; choose whoever you want; your team will still pwn.
Step 4: profit

DISCLAIMER: there will be much QQing about how OP your character is. Kindly let them know that they are simply N00bs for not having their own Dynasty Warrior champ.

Draik

07-17-2010

what happens when the two teams got xin? (actually a 70% of the games you play)

lol seriously, yes, he is kind of op specially on TT but still that comes with problems: xin gets focused A LOT. and he cant scape at all (E is useless to scape and summoner spells have too much cd) still usually he doesnt need to scape at all xD

anyways recently i have manage to beat xin by playing tryndamere in the solo lane. if no one fed, i can manage to kill him with my ulti. of course, not when it is a tank xin. but anyways, tank xin isnt that good.

MMM So Moist

07-17-2010

Quote:
Dokusaisha:
Tanky. Mainly need Randuin's Omen plus my girlfriend built Frozen Heart, makes him kinda useless. We had a first-time Ezreal player who fed really early but still had no problem if we all focused Xin Zhao first.

Edit: this is for TT, btw, and assuming you playing Sivir, would be on SR. :\

your girlfriend would have to build a frozen heart if she spends time playing lol with you

dorkbrains

07-17-2010

just play xin chao.

problem solved.