Summoner Names Availability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R‚yzer

01-14-2012

Where can I go to look and see if a Summoner Name is available for me to get a change? I want to pay for a change but only if the name I want is available. :?

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Search for the name with summoner profile search. If it's not taken, it'll say that it could not be found.
Alternatively, there's a check name feature when you go to buy the name change. It'll take your RP only after you enter a valid name.

Nid

01-14-2012

go into the pvp.net store, in the Other section. click Unlock. theres a name checker

R‚yzer

01-14-2012

Thank you!

R‚yzer

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Search for the name with summoner profile search. If it's not taken, it'll say that it could not be found.
Alternatively, there's a check name feature when you go to buy the name change. It'll take your RP only after you enter a valid name.
I can't access my client since I am at work at the moment, but where is this summoner profile search located??

Ryswick

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxDayxI View Post
I can't access my client since I am at work at the moment, but where is this summoner profile search located??
Bottom of friends list.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxDayxI View Post
As Ryswick said, or on your own profile.

iSerotonin

Recruiter

07-28-2013

i searched a name bought it and it wasnt avaliable. is this glitch

dem hookz

2 Days Ago

is there a site to check available league names. besides in game