Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani, the Winter’s Wrath Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guntermench

01-14-2012

Fairly simple combo, I like it.

harshdefender

01-14-2012

...isn't Nunu a mounted champion?

ratcharmer

01-14-2012

Quote:
Gjds77:
...her passive seems like it might be OP.

. . . how do you feel about Gangplanks then?

That said, I was really hoping we might finally get to see the foretold support champ.

SarenArterius

01-14-2012

smexy

Ununhexium116

01-14-2012

Wasnt Nunu a mounted champ? Oh wait... Nunu is the bear not the guy that controls it? :|

MTaur

01-14-2012

Quote:
Zero Ichimonji:
No, no, and no! Her skill slow ratios on the wikia just scream OVERPOWERED! She can basically lock people down infinitely, with no way at all to get away from her unless your champion can go invisible. Her permafrost is WAY too overpowered (as far as the slow goes, not the damage). Basically if this champ comes at you, stand and fight before you die, because you can't run away.

Riot has finally decided to release a truly game-breaking champion. Prepare for her to be on the permanent ban list for draft pick.

That's what nerfs are for, and the leak might not have correct numbers anyway. We'll see. It's not like her AP ratios are the best ever, so you're still giving up damage.

A frozen heart probably rocks face on her... Massive CDR for permafrost spam, and AS shutdown, gg Trynd. Yi might have a chance, though.

XxXbakuraXxX

01-14-2012

wtf ????? so many slow ...

Yoshiro

01-14-2012

A Mount for a small map. This Sejauni is one lazy girl. What is her movement speed 1000?
Forsaken Archer for LOL

MTaur

01-14-2012

Ashemumu might be one of my new mains. I have a feeling that she'll fit how I like to play.

HonomonMan

01-14-2012

wish it was another ap