Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani, the Winter’s Wrath Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secretbeef

01-14-2012

Not First!

82kill

01-14-2012

I'm loving the repeat of overly unimaginative, or overly powered champion after another. Way to go Riot. Why don't you follow the example of your model, DOTA, and balance your game first and make it a quality game instead of going for just money and the newbies. I'm still surprised LoL is in MLG because of the aforementioned lack of quality and balance in the League. Generate some real changes, real balances. Notice how much emphasis I am placing on balance. And another thing you could look at is originality, variety, and novelty.

Thanks,
Soon to be a former LoL player.

Leib Olmai

01-14-2012

She have too many cloths.

Kathandrax

01-14-2012

looks like rampage from hon, i personally like league better and this champ looks fun and everything so im not hatin

Forseek

01-14-2012

Quote:
BeBen:
Wow finally a mounted champion!

First mounted champion? Noooot. Why is everyone keep forgetting about Nunu?

rapcoon

01-14-2012

fus ro dah! and an arrow to your knee~

UltimateStrategi

01-14-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
  • Frost (Passive) - Sejuani's basic attacks apply Frost, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 10% for 3 seconds.damage and are affected by Frost.

calling it, phreak plays sejuani as a jungler

Cynicatt

Recruiter

01-14-2012

You would think that if she lived in a frozen wasteland she would wear a little more ****ing clothing. But I guess not.

*notices clever inclusion of near-nudity and implied nudity in lore*

Guess she couldn't be a man to give us ladies a little eye candy, either? No? **** champ designers are all selfish men.

Benchwin

01-14-2012

Buff Shen.

drzombieface

Recruiter

01-14-2012

I'm still waiting for a tank with a ranged basic attack. It's one of, if not THE, only role combination(s) Riot has yet to go with in Tank/Ranged. Take a look at the real world. Do you see tanks running around punching people? No, they have giant-ass cannons that SHOOT people.