Dominion is borderline unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

01-15-2012

Meanwhile, you check custom games and there are ALWAYS 2-8 aram/arab games ready to start in few seconds. Imo, ARAM is more popular than Dominion, but Riot still doesn't want to make it official.

@edit rotfl, downvote when I'm just telling facts

thom888

Recruiter

01-15-2012

Normally, I have to wait for 5-25minutes for 1 game in Draft Mode.
and I only have to wait for 2-3minutes for 1 game in Blind Mode.

However,I don't think Blind Mode is worth to play, it is so boring and meaningless.
When both team are able to pick all the 'OP's in the game, they will have almost the same team combination,which ruins the variety of LOL.
Just imagine,2 rammus,2 shaco,2 kassadin and they keep backdooring in the whole game.
It is so dumb.

but it is hard for RIOT to combine these 2 modes, one way is to promote Dominion Games (stream,tournament w/e). When more people play dominion,we can queue faster!
The other way is to combine the 2 normal mode to a ranked mode,but this will create another problem if there is not sufficient players interested in Dominions(As the total number of dominion players will be separated into 3 pieces)

Taenaryn

01-15-2012

I've never seen 2 Rammus, 2 Kassadin and two Shaco. I've played draft all of ONCE.

I have recently started in premades, and yeah, the wait time is five to ten times longer. >.<