Dominion Ranked Petition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denambren

02-26-2012

/signed

I really can't understand why Riot won't give us ranked. I keep feeling like there's something they're not telling us about some internal problem or issue that can't be made known to the public. It is SO clear how much ranked play would do for this mode, and yet there's this sheepish muttering about "maturing" with months going by and no changes to Dominion. It seems.. just so odd. But then the Riot team is very young and it could just be horrendous management of the Dominion project by some dev teenager who plays Summoner's Rift in the office all day while claiming he's coming up with new ideas for the Dominion game mode.

v4v3nd3774

02-26-2012

This is only like the 500th thread with multiple pages and upvotes, not sure why this isn't a topic of discussion for Riot.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Yes Please.

/sign

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

02-26-2012

signed

jaded0ne

02-26-2012

signed

Tha Coroner420

02-26-2012

/sign

vNaK

02-26-2012

We need to do a blackout thing where all dominion players stops playing for a day or even more days. Kind of how they did it with SOPA. To show them that there is a huge dominion community that all wants to get ranked play in Dominion.

Roundabout

02-26-2012

signed

CyrisAeon

02-26-2012

/signed

How many times does this thread need to be created before we get a definitive answer (even if it's a "no")? "Dominion needs to mature" feels like a red herring. Was SR really that "mature" when ranked was added? I do not like conspiracy theories, but there is clearly a reason that is not being shared. Fear that there are too many Dom players? Too few? Worry's about it will reduce profits off SR purchases? Anger from SR players? Anger from sponsors?

Stutta Step

02-26-2012

I hear you on the way riot is handling the topic of ranked very hushed,or better yet muted.
personally im very sick of riot ignoring it i have every champion and 50+ skins "not bragging just saying i spend good money on this game". I dont want anything other than some simple RANKED is that a difficult task "if so then please tell us why!!!!"

To all those SR players that say just wait and downvote/troll dom forums remember that WE like dominion as much as YOU like SR.
Simply put if Riot wasn't ready for dominion to be a success they should not have launched it yet, it obviously has had a demand for ranked that riot cannot meet "or even give a good excuse for" i hate to say it but im realllllly losing patience waiting on a solid response as to why all the hush from red's when its obvious we want more info than what they are giving us.