Grackis PermaBanned you Win Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grackis

01-13-2012

So, ive been permabanned, anyone that has every watched me play in the last 7-8 months knows i have not raged virtually at all in any of my games, i have never once intentionally fed since beta, i have never once afked since beta, and now i am permabanned simply because of lies spread on these forums, and the fact that im fat and the hate from the community.

this is absolutely outrageous.

I have every game i have ever played recorded since sometime around October, it makes me laugh that this has happened as i thought riot was a fair company but apparently public opinion whether true or false is all that matters, this game is nothing more than a popularity contest.

im sure some admin will come on here and try to say hey u went 2-8 in this game with decent items but ur team said u fed so its totally legit! har har, since i dont have negative attitude or harass people in game for months that's the only thing that would make since, and whats even more amusing i could debunk that in 5 minutes by simply posting the game replay on youtube.

anyways im still going to be continuing with my team and prof role in this game on another account, that has never been suspended simply because its not named Grackis, that right there shows how broken this system is and how poorly this situation has been handled by the riot staff.

i am ashamed i have supported a company that allows its ban process to be controlled by nothing more than a flawed popularity contest.

THE HAMBEAST

01-13-2012

Who are you?

Frostbutt Irelia

01-13-2012

edit: idk why that came out as a smiley face, but it was supposed to be a shocked face

: and O, forums force this into a purple smiley wtf?

btw, ive watched his stream every once in a while over the past few months, no rage detected.

A bouncy Furret

01-13-2012

fluttershyyay.avi

Edit: Looks like all the **** you did before the Tribunal finally caught up with you. You may not have deserved the ban from your recent actions but you sure as hell deserve it from your past actions.

Man up, stiff upper lip. You deserve it and that is the bottom line. I have screen shots on my laptop of you telling people to kill themselves over and over again. And yeah you have AFK'd before. I remember it clearly. You got mad because you failed to kill the enemy mid lane as Anivia and got baited into a gank and died. 3 times in a row. Then you sat on the fountain and trash talked allllllll day.

(Also all the upvotes you're getting are from people rejoicing over your ban. Not from people being sorry / supporting you)

Mr Bláck

01-13-2012

You could appeal to Pendragon, wasn't he doing a thread about the tribunal?

Borigrad

01-13-2012

On a side note, only people who are frequently banned think the system is flawed.

Nukaazul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I am cornholio!
Need more tp for my bunghole.

Kajagoogoo

01-13-2012

:O

Amaterasuomikami

01-13-2012

GG Riot :/

Grackis.. isnt so bad guys.

Ive watched some of him streaming, he sometimes gets a little angry but NOTHING EVER warrenting a permaban

Again..GG Riot

Sorry this happened bro :[

roninsm

01-13-2012

Who is Grackis and why do I care?