Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lost snail

10-11-2009

I invited a few friends to the game, and after installing and such, they fail to login. Can anyone enlighten me on this problem? Also, when they use password recovery it results in "Unknown Failure", and they cannot login to the forums either.

Skorri

10-11-2009

A friend I referred is having the exact same problem.

Bump for hopeful fix.

Flandre

10-11-2009

Ok, I think we've figured out the problem.

Anyone who registered around yesterday has a problem with their account not being verified properly. What we did is we got our pals to go recheck the validation email they received after registering and click the validation link again. After we had them do that, they were able to log in.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

10-12-2009

Sometimes there can be a long delay between activating an account on the website and the account activating on the beta client. If you're having prolonged problems logging in, please email [email]beta@riotgames.com[/email] with your account information.

iLikeLegends

01-03-2011

Quote:
Flandre:
Ok, I think we've figured out the problem.

Anyone who registered around yesterday has a problem with their account not being verified properly. What we did is we got our pals to go recheck the validation email they received after registering and click the validation link again. After we had them do that, they were able to log in.

i just have played the game few hours ago, and now i got a login error!

VËÎGÄR

05-21-2011

login error

ZackRiderXSkulls

08-09-2013

This problem has been with me for like 1 month and i cannot play league of legends and all the solutions i tried but still useless.

Cooper42

07-07-2014

Same thing is occring to me now...

WeBeJamin2

07-07-2014

same i get unable to connect to pvp.net