Trist vs Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DBAUWw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Just read that Tristana beats Vayne late game...is this true? o.o

Rashidas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

If I recall correctly, it's due to Trist's superior range and her kit as a whole.

Wulfestopheles

01-13-2012

Context missing.

Situation required for analysis.

Error 103, please contact your administrator.

trancik

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfestopheles View Post
context missing.

Situation required for analysis.

Error 103, please contact your administrator.
you are gay

GannonPig

01-13-2012

Yes, but vayne destroy trist mid game.

DBAUWw

01-13-2012

Why am i getting downvoted? I didn't say that...someone else did...i just want some clarification

Ayriuss

01-13-2012

Yea its true, Trist beats any ranged carry late game. Her 90% att speed increase (7sec) and 50% heal reduction ( 5 sec, counters lifesteal), + best range are what do it. You just have to be careful with her W as you can easily get killed obviously.

Haricots

01-13-2012

It is said in the context of how strong they are when fighting in a team and not 1v1 dueling.
Her range and 100% speed steroid makes her very strong with items.

Nomnom3

01-13-2012

Considering Tristana has one of the best end game's of any ad Carry with that huge range yeah she could completely kite a vayne hardcore if she knew how to play her champ correctly. Plus dat attack speed ult steroid.

LocknDoTs

01-13-2012

Vayne wins in pure damage output, but she has to put herself in danger to do so. Trist does way above average damage safely having the highest base AA range at lvl 18 outside of Kog's W, has two ways to reposition the fight, and can snowball the fight if enemies keep dying.

Can't do any damage when you are dead, so might as well be at a safe distance, unless you are ballsy or your name is Doublelift