Summoner's Academy

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokar468

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Hey everyone! I'm really excited about Summoner's Academy and look forward to working with all of you!

In-game name: Sokar468
Level: 30
Role in Summoner's Academy: Mentor/Co-founder
About me:
I've been playing LoL for close to a year (Nocturne was the latest champion when I joined, can you imagine the impact of DARKNESSSS on a brand new player? haha!) and I've come to love this (dangerously) addicting and fun game. LoL is a complex game, and even though I have dramatically improved my gameplay since I started, there is always a lot left to learn for everyone. This may seem daunting, but I think it's what makes LoL so much fun and why I haven't grown tired of it in the 10 months that I've been playing. I look forward to working with you on the Fields of Justice!

Also, thank you Tamat and Rara for stopping by! Your support means a lot to us.

GeneralHARM

01-13-2012

In-game name: GeneralHARM
Level: 28
Champions and/or Roles you would like to learn:
Better laneing strategies/counters
I have built a pretty diverse roster of champions but by no means have all of them, but I have champs for all roles, top AP mid, AD carry, jungle, about the only champ gap I have is a true support. I love the game but have had a tough run lately my match history is full of defeats and I don't know why or what Iím personally doing wrong and am looking anywhere for a solution.

About me:
I am over 100 wins but just barely at 131, I have been playing since probably September of last year I feel like I have a good grasp on the game but like I said above its gotten very difficult to enjoy the game lately because of the losses and not understanding what Iím doing wrong and where I can improve.
Iíll try to make it a point to be available on the 21st but not sure what my plans are for that day the 20th would be excellent itís my B-day and I put in a vacation day from work and plan to LoL the whole day plz add me in the PVP.net client so we can work out a date/time.

GameZombie

01-13-2012

If you guys need another mentor let me know I got the experience and am more then willing to help

R66Y

01-13-2012

*pokes head in*
Whats all this then?

glad to see others picking up and expanding on the proving grounds. Many props guys.

JamJarsook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I would love to help out with this, but I think I need to be better at the game to be a truly effective mentor. Good luck to all the new players who want to improve their game and good luck to all the mentors on being effective teachers. Who knows, in a few months from now I may be able to help out too.

aviraaaa

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
*pokes head in*
Whats all this then?

glad to see others picking up and expanding on the proving grounds. Many props guys.
Thanks, man. We appreciate it.

Teslachu

01-13-2012

This sounds like a great idea! If you guys need extra help, I am willing to help out where I can. Good luck guys! <3

luna Iovegood

01-13-2012

if you need extra help, ive been playing a ton of support lately, also pretty good at solo mid.

In-game name: ReverendTrips
Level: 30
Role in Summoner's Academy: Mentor
About me:
been playing League for more than a year now, lateley ive been supporting one of my friends in ranked games on bottom lane so that we can get up to higher elo's. when hes not on i main ap mids like orianna and ahri. played lux for almost 400 games before i started branching out and i can also do most of the other positions although i think mid and support are by far my best lanes.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-13-2012

I keep meaning to post, but then close the tab either partway through or just forget to start...

Anyway, I don't know if I'll be able to do mentoring, though I might be able to fill in on occasion, but I'd be willing to help with any of the administrative or other behind the scenes details if you need. (Hit me up in game or via EmissaryPanzerfaust@gmail.com.)

aviraaaa

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I keep meaning to post, but then close the tab either partway through or just forget to start...

Anyway, I don't know if I'll be able to do mentoring, though I might be able to fill in on occasion, but I'd be willing to help with any of the administrative or other behind the scenes details if you need. (Hit me up in game or via EmissaryPanzerfaust@gmail.com.)
I was wondering why you hadn't posted already.
I'll definitely be sure to get into contact with you. Thanks for the support!

1234567 ... 9