Summoner's Academy

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taffy 3

01-12-2012

TheScarredBow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Hey guys, we have a new thread for the next class of Summoner's Academy! Follow Aviraaaa's link above to check it out!

TheScarredBow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

In-game name: TheScarredBow
Level: 30
Role in Summoner's Academy: Mentor/Co-founder.
About me:
I have been playing League of Legends since Karma came out, and learnt alot from a place called LoL University. Unfortunately the LoL University has become less of a learning ground for new players, but just a general chatroom. One of the things I miss about the old LoL University is the Proving Grounds, which was a bi-weekly event where some new players would play with more experienced players in hopes that the experienced players would teach the newer ones. This event has stopped, but we are starting it up again. I was taught League of Legends by level 30's and it was a great experience. I just wanna give back to the League of Legends community.

DunRingill

01-12-2012

In-game name: DunRingill
Role in Summoner's Academy: Mentor/Co-founder.
About me:
I have been playing League of Legends for close to a year. Early on, I joined LoL University. I enjoyed meeting the people and learning from their Proving Grounds Events. In the time I was there, I was taught League of Legends by experienced level 30's. I found it to be an enjoyable learning experience. I don't consider myself a top player by any means but I do feel I know enough to help contribute to the LoL community.

Imagine Peace

01-12-2012

Supporting bump for Avira!

If I still played I'd coach y'all to the 1700s. ;3

l3ird

01-12-2012

I'd say move this to gen discussion forums when the date gets closer =X but bump!!! support this awesomeness

DanyaHerald

01-12-2012

Summoner Name: DanyaHerald
lvl: 9atm
Champ: Ahri
About Me: I'm a very new player who would like to learn how to play competently. I enjoy the game and I'm hoping to be able to help my friends do well when they play with me. I've played some COT, and original DOTA, but not much.

Fumiko

01-12-2012

Atleast someone cares about People in League ^.^

Wonton55

01-12-2012

In-game name: Wonton55
Role in Summoner's Academy: Mentor
About me: I have been playing League of Legends since March 2010. The newest champion when I started playing was Ezreal. I had no DotA or HoN experience before that, so I know about the pain of trying to learn League of Legends from scratch. As of now, I have over 1500 games under my belt and was as high as 1612 Elo in ranked solo queue in season 1. I play a lot of junglers - mainly Lee Sin and Amumu now, but I've played just about every traditional jungler (and many non-traditional ones) at some point. My other roles are AP, top lane, and support. I'll play AD if I have to, but I find just about every other type of champion more fun (yes, even supports :P). I look forward to teaching some people about LoL in upcoming games!

12345 ... 9