Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Point View Post
Kog is a girl.

She always wants to go out for meals, but throws up all match to keep her figure.
Turns into a butterfly.
An annoying ultimate so she can always know where you are, what your doing, what your plans are.
Literally blows up on you if you wrong her.

/terrible sexist joke
-I- think Kog is a girl! But Riot is too stubborn to acknowledge that anything without **** can possibly be female! The lore is wrong, I say! Wrong!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayriuss View Post
There are plenty of naked men champs... Tryn, Leesin, Ryze, Gragas, Brand.
Yeah, Gragas, and Brand are so sexualized. Ryze's skull shape is hawt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia View Post
There is no proof to suggest that she is entirely human. Her own lore implies an abuse of magic causing a transformation or mild vampirism. Both of those create monsters. She is also thought to be from the Shadow Isles, a place not exactly known for its human inhabitants.
How can you equate Eve with Cho'gath?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-13-2012

I think it would help if future non-human champs were feminine. It would certainly help break a mold if there were more Oriannas, so to speak.

I only think this because maybe it's not just a clothing problem but the human female form

I would be interested in a female voiced void denizen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixArc View Post
How do you know if Cho'Gath or Kog are male. TBH they could honestly have been female. You dont know how the different genders look in their races. Riot just decided to say he instead of she. Why? Cuz it's honestly a lot less confusing.
You are only proving this thread. Why do all the monster champs have to be male? Because they lack glaring female indicators, they have to be male? The only thing that makes those champs male is that Riot calls them, "he." Wierd looking champs can be female, y'know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixArc View Post
Plus arent you forgetting Annie? She by no means is standard huge boobs long hair type.
How in Runeterra are we supposed to oversexualize a child?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgonzo

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dougles View Post
I think it would help if future non-human champs were feminine. It would certainly help break a mold if there were more Oriannas, so to speak.

I only think this because maybe it's not just a clothing problem but the human female form

I would be interested in a female voiced void denizen
Scallia "Whisper From the Void"
think her skilset should be assasin based or high dps targeted mage spells


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptoreyes View Post
While male desirably is cultural for the most part and tradition bound (because females try to improve or maintain their social status when they mate and male physical appearance occupys a low priority in the female mind). Such is not the case of male sexuality which is DEEPLY biological and takes very little queues from culture.
Utter lie. Already debunked in previous posts. Stopped reading.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixArc View Post
We dont. But general rule of theumb because we live on Earth is that North = Cold.
That doesn't answer my question! How do you know that Olaf is staying in a cold place?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9Point

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc View Post
Crazy long post im quoting so that i dont get the ever popular "Did you even read Op"
What really set me off about this thread was Leona. More Leona's plate mail high heels.
There are like 80 pages of people responding (Some more poorly than others) with champions they feel dont share the same "Model" as every other female.

But thats not enough. But that is ok, you have your opinion and thats fine. EXCEPT for Leona.

This strikes a cord with me because of ALL the tanks she looks the most intimidating.
Have you seen Defender Leona?
What about her is in anyway similar to other female champions? Is it the most epic battle worn Shield that sends Taric and Pantheon away with envy. Or her battled hardend mother ****ing Claymore in one hand none the less.

On a more serious note. Nothing aside from "Plated heels" could even be considered dainty. Her role is a tank, her dance is a series of swings and shield bashes, her taunt involves banging her shield and in mock of her enemies asking them to just to "Just try and make a dent", her joke again shows her overall toughness since by showing you the process of her garb. Her shield which is dug into the earth with a single swing leaving only a loud CLANG, her sword buried, she even goes as far as to remove her PLATED gauntlets before in almost jest of your argument proclaiming " I think i broke a nail". Her movement quotes are "I will break there line" "They will be sundered" "They'll have to go through me" and "rally to me". Never mind her lore stats she was battle born, can hold her own vs pantheon

Leona is by far everything you would ask for, but no.... She has heels.

Thats the problem with this entire thread. its NO ALL FEMALES ARE THE SAME.
When there not. No female monster you say? Oh wait, Anivia was in Beta.

No female champions who are not dainty, skimpy, reused skins. Again Leona, Vayne, (You couldn't even tell if she had a bust except for dragon slayer and aristocrat) Karma, Kayle, (Who you couldnt even tell was a female unless you played her, got unmaked, she got remade) Shyvana.

But, But Cassiopeia is just a busty buxom fembot put on top of a snake. You mean the girl whos ENTIRE LORE is based of her SEDUCING people. If they made a male equivalent and he wasnt dashing and handsome everyone would complain. And truthfully they would have a right to.

So lets take a step back. Lets just say your right. All the women should not have the same slender frame.

Ok.

Let me ask you something than. What famous (Or simply successful) woman in a professional athletic career is not slim? Seriously, what woman in a profession that requires constant stress on there muscles is not slim? And before you say "But, Gragas.... He is fat" he has the LARGEST defined biceps, quaducepts, and Triceps of any champion in the game. Even Urgot has a huge Bicep (On his only arm). If it isnt covered by clothing its buff and defined. If Karthus took his shirt off, his abs and pecks would kill you before his ult did.

-There, i tried to keep it light because i didnt want to be mean. But seriously, there is a lot of variety in ALL the champions here. And to be frank, the only reason i could think someo ene would become THAT upset about it is a confidence issue. a "Im a strong female/male but i dont look like that so they must be wrong" attitude.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-13-2012

Ever think the MALE artists just like drawing that kind of figure? I mean the most muscular male champ was made by Shurelia. Case and point, artists draw things they like.