Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
Because if Sejuani wasn't, Ashe would look inconsistent!
More people need to realize this. Maybe being undressed is part of northern culture. Ashe, Tryndamere and now Sejuani are all scantily clad.

And for the record, I am not upset about Sejuani. I sound like I'm on OP's side because there is a pervasive social problem and Riot used to be a slave to it, but they're not any more. They are slowly adding dressed females to their roster. They just added another role: tank. Soon they may add an intentional ugly woman and a full-monster, who knows? As long as Riot is not finished balancing LoL out with dressed women, I am okay with a Sejuani here and there.

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagioned View Post
The only way Cammy is muscular is a random six pack. Otherwise, she has a completely feminine body with hourglass, boobs, and a gigantic ass.

Chun Li only has muscular thighs. Otherwise, she has a completely feminine body with hourglass, and bigger boobs that Cammy.

Is this the variation you speak of that LoL lacks?
Sure, that's some of it. Super-legs would be nice for the amount of running these women have to do.

misterPlata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyCyrusNAKED View Post
sTOP TROLLING ME
let's be friend forever
let's gather around
and make a circle
in which we can play
and sing forever

Maikky

01-13-2012

Posted exactly what OP said many times over .

Downvoted into oblivion .

People just don't want change because they want the same thing over and over again which I find utter moronic .

Robotasaurusgeth

01-13-2012

Look Riot, you guys have brought up some good points, and I totally understand where you're coming from.

But for the record, if there's one change to make to Sejuani, can we at least give her a pair of pants? Think for a second, it's not going to change her model that significantly, she's still obviously a woman and all that, and frankly I'm pretty sure that any woman in the office will point out that trying to ride a live animal in a thong would be..... unpleasant at best. She'll still be scantily clad and whatnot, just a bit more practical.

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

and id say casseiopia is only attractive if you like that beastiality thing, i see what they did try and make her into like an eve demi-human still have *** appeal but there is just now way those claws eyes and headdressa re anything but creeeping every guy out

Sybil Cut

01-13-2012

Why does everyone keep forgetting Riven when they're talking about modest women in LoL? She's practically the paragon of being a well protected woman with a great character whilst still remaining attractive and powerful.

Maikky

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgonzo View Post
and id say casseiopia is only attractive if you like that beastiality thing, i see what they did try and make her into like an eve demi-human still have *** appeal but there is just now way those claws eyes and headdressa re anything but creeeping every guy out
And thats a bad thing ?

O I'm sorry the average LoL player only has one feeling, I forget .

DesiesLonewolf

01-13-2012

I have a response that I think will make many people see OP's point.

Hilde, Soul Caliber 4.

Hilde is the most attractive character in those games. Even when in her princess dress skin, not only is she modest, but she is proportioned more like a warrior. A smaller bust, lean but muscular legs, etc. Nobody is saying that girls in games shouldn't be attractive. But, there are plenty of examples of attractive women in games that aren't rail-thin with huge boobies. Alyx Vance, Elena Fisher, the new version of Lara Croft.

The modern take on the attractive woman is different. Riot is living in the past on this one.

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jaguar View Post
Samus is hardly wearing a bikini, it's a full space outfit, even zero-suit is a FULL SKINNED Space outfit.
He's talking about the -original- Metroid for NES. And why do you think it's called the Zero Suit? Yeah, it's full-skinned, alright.