Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MileyCyrusBAKING

01-13-2012

lets make a female champion who just happens to have very high testosterone and no estrogen and no breasts and slim hips and broad shoulders and a deep voice

and if you think this idea is stupid well you're just a sexist nerd virgin

LordGwaihir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I don't get why it matters.

Marcian Tobay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

I'm so sick of IronStylus accepting all of our challenges! Just once, I'd like to see him acknowledge a challenge and then not accept it. Gah!

Leona.

Finly Erkenwald

01-13-2012

Personality, I have no issues with her outfit: Tryndamere's outfit has already demonstrated that those northern barbarians have no concept of dressing for the weather. One could actually wonder why she has her chest covered, since Tryndamere doesn't, but current dominant social values are clearly the answer to that one.

I do think, however, that since she is a melee fighter wielding a heavy weapon, I would have liked to see slightly more muscle definition on the model. Something along the lines of Genie, from the Rune Soldier series, perhaps.

Quren

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyCyrusNAKED View Post
lets make a female champion who just happens to have very high testosterone and no estrogen and no breasts and slim hips and broad shoulders and a deep voice

and if you think this idea is stupid well you're just a sexist nerd virgin
Not asking for that, there's plenty of women that have muscles, but still look like women.

Deansington

01-13-2012

There are more types of women in LoL than you realize. They aren't ALL small, frail, and busty. I mean you have Poppy, Tristana, Annie, and hell, you even have a ROBOT! How much more diversity do you need?

A Blackass Jew

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROMTHEMAUSOLEUM View Post
Well who the hell wants to play as a gross fat/uber muscular chick?
If the character is solid, and is fun to play, looks will not matter.

Kizuna

01-13-2012

I have always wanted to see the possibility of an Incubus champion in League, especially with the prevalence of female champs (Moreso when it comes to AD ranged, with the exception of Graves ;D) with passives and moves that would be more effective on females being an incubus, I definitely think it'd be a nice counter-champion who breaks the usual mold imo.

Deansington

01-13-2012

In all seriousness though, i would like to address a game that stepped out of the box for a moment. Everyone remember Left 4 Dead 2? In the first game, Zoe was widely accepted and was a popular choice to play as. In the second game, they decided to delve outside the typically casted female type and create Rachelle. While she is no different in terms of gameplay, she was not nearly as well received in the gaming community. It has been proven time and time again that the stereotype works and it sells. Deviations will occur, but the marketing risk is considerably high.

Blood Elf

01-13-2012

Yes lets promote obesity and unattractivenes.