Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneakyEmrakul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROMTHEMAUSOLEUM View Post
Well who the hell wants to play as a gross fat/uber muscular chick?
this sounds interesting actually

Kinance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Why are you complaining its just a representation of USculture. Even on Tv women are shown as sexual objects. Its not geek culture, it is US culture. Go change your female morals and then maybe women would be view less as sexual objects. When there are less women famous for *** tapes on our TV then maybe there will be more non sexual female characters in our games.

Afny

01-13-2012

Brienne of Tarth is a fan favorite and she is both muscular and not conventionally attractive.

Wrosgar

01-13-2012

Why can't Sejuani just be more like this picture? You can give her muscles and still make her clearly feminine. Just look up muscle women.

I'd also like to say I agree with a lot of people saying that the sexually pleasing isn't as sexually pleasing any more. I'm not saying GO BIG! But I'm saying maybe a little bit more women to love could be good :P. It's almost like I see nothing but this skinny lingerie model all the time that... it's not as appealing. If that makes sense.

Vladimir Lem0n

01-13-2012

Hey IronStylus

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19654889#post19654889

Quren

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinance View Post
Why are you complaining its just a representation of USculture. Even on Tv women are shown as sexual objects. Its not geek culture, it is US culture. Go change your female morals and then maybe women would be view less as sexual objects. When there are less women famous for *** tapes on our TV then maybe there will be more non sexual female characters in our games.
One clear way to change the cultural views though is to have more instances that go against the norms. If we just keep doing what we're doing of course it won't change. Besides it's not like we're asking for you to suddenly dispel the excessively sexual female image. Just add in some alternative designs.

MileyCyrusBAKING

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitewarriors View Post
Why can't Sejuani just be more like this picture? You can give her muscles and still make her clearly feminine. Just look up muscle women.

I'd also like to say I agree with a lot of people saying that the sexually pleasing isn't as sexually pleasing any more. I'm not saying GO BIG! But I'm saying maybe a little bit more women to love could be good :P. It's almost like I see nothing but this skinny lingerie model all the time that... it's not as appealing. If that makes sense.
no offense guy but that's clearly not very feminine.
i mean, it just isn't.
burly upper arms has never been feminine.

if it's attractive to you, that's fine i'm not calling you any names. i'm just saying it's a misuse of the word feminine. she looks like a woman, yes. she has a pretty face, yes.

Najoran

01-13-2012

Do yordles not count? I feel bad for Tristana and Poppy haha.

IS12e4bedfbf4738

01-13-2012

This is absurd

Tickle Me Guy

01-13-2012

I actually agree with OP, why is he getting downvoted?

Oh wait, all those 14 year olds want is ****. Boobies, as big as it can get.

Grow up, community. Judging from the art she's some sort of viking, and she lives in the cold. Do you like to wear just a small bra-like thing when walking around in the negatives? (talking about degrees Celsius here). I don't think so.

But yeah, the reason they all have the same body type is the desires of the virgins on here. They need to be half naked or else it won't sell. Look at Gragas, Urgot and Trundle. All three great champs, but hey they aren't half naked women or some buff ass guy.

Ah well, upvote for the OP.