New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Gypsy Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Thank you Riot!

This will make life so much easier in blind pick, and draft pick for me. I can't count the times I thought someone was on my team because their healthbar looked green, and then they quickly murdered me.

HighXander

01-12-2012

Absolute love for this! I had this problem of never knowing who to target when there was 2 of the same champion on the screen. I'm not joking, I had to concentrate or rely on the sword on the icon. This is the greatest thing you've ever done for me Riot.

Praise be to Riot!

Basil van Yhun

01-12-2012

Did I click on the wrong screenshots or did you actually not go with teal/magenta and instead used blue/red now?

Farmer Yi

01-12-2012

i can do the same thing with my screen option
derp derp derp

Fix the old champs alrdy

Takco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Good job riot. Now if you could just do what the community has asked for, like stealth reworks and shen buffs

Bantid

01-12-2012

yea... i sorta like the newer colors

ExodusOfThePure

01-12-2012

Thankyou!!

FellMexi

01-12-2012

thank you so much riot, as a colorblind summoner i can say that this new color scheme will make the game a great amount more enjoyable. keep up the good work.

Jothki

01-12-2012

Heh, I'm colorblind myself, and I looked at the top two wondering what exactly had changed, since the top two were almost identical besides a few very slight shifts in intensity.

And then I noticed that there was a third picture.

RenegadeTQ

01-12-2012

I'm not colorblind but I do recall a thread or two floating around asking for colorblind support. I think it's cool Riot did this.