New Color Palettes Available for Colorblind Players!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

davin

Senior User Researcher

01-12-2012
6 of 13 Riot Posts

Colorblind Rioter as well, and so ecstatic for this. I used to use community mods in beta to change colors... it makes a big difference!

Frozen Berserker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

THANKS RIOT!
I didn't have trouble with HP bars but the new colors for the skills will really help!

RoverFL

01-12-2012

ill still pwned them, ill pwn the color back in thier eyes. LOL

MTaur

01-12-2012

This is classy. I won't use it, but I'd be curious what data you end up with on the usage rate.

RiverZebra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

i have relatives who are color-blind, but i never realized how they saw the world. this is really eye-opening and eye-appealing!

scrapmetal7

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtion Hero View Post
If you wear red and stand in front of him, he can't see you.

True story.

Hope all summoners enjoy the new colors!
I would take advantage of that so much I would become a red ninja or red ghost

Tbcrow

01-12-2012

Thank you so much Riot, on every level this is an amazing advance that nearly all other multi-player games have overlooked.

I am red green color blind. The amazing thing is, I didn't even find out till I went to join the military. Many people spend their entire lives without knowing they are Red Green colorblind, not because we can't see red/green, we just see it differently than other people.

Hopefully this will reduce some of my friends raging at me in games on Skype, simply because I am unable to tell what is a friendly AOE and what isn't.

Moral of the story, support the people that deserve support, Riot you just earned all of mine and any RP I buy, ever.

2nd Tidbit; There is only one Colorblind test used in America, you can google it, study it, know what you're supposed to see, and sneak your way into the military. 6 years in the infantry gentlemen, don't let something as foolish as genetics stop you from doing what you want.

Fudoka

01-12-2012

This is awesome! I'm not even colorblind either, but I still might use it!

zentrigger

01-12-2012

thank you so much riot!!!!

MTaur

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoverFL View Post
Haha sucks to be them. Handicapped
Wow, a real moron is actually getting downvoted. Who snuck into my internet and put decent people all up in it?