Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Open RP) A voyage to the Shadow Isles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

01-17-2012

((Should think like action movies then... like what Zero did in her last two posts.))

Zero saw the urgent situation and reacted as her training demanded- she strikes the mutiny leader's throat once more with a very painful punch, and drags him to the railing to throw him overboard.

Jaykoboy

01-17-2012

((Hey, I can do action movies. It's just not really Aine's style. She's a warrior. With elvin blood. I can do the matrix, sure, but that's about it for now. You, on the other hand, are a ninja with magical void properties. Shown up for once...))

Brwn Trout

01-17-2012

"That was exciting" Hrothgar said as he walked and braced himself to a railing next to the captain during the ensuing chaos he was fighting a couple of the mutineers now that it was over Hrothgar was again armed to the teeth with 4 cutlass hanging from various belts that had been wrapped around his arms the minor wounds he sustained were quickly healing though, After a some what half hearty laugh as he looked at the carnage his fellow crew mates unleashed upon the mutineers he looks up at the storm and his smile disappears wondering if they were truly safe.

((This sucks I missed all the exciting stuff ))

Boogeybeast

01-17-2012

Nite tapped into the power of the Hand, maintaining the power of the wind shield, but focusing much of it as near to the coalescing point as possible. The elementals stopped attacking the mutineers, instead focusing on steadying the ship and maintaining their course.

Ovalusc1

01-17-2012

As Nite shifted more focus to the point of energy, it suddenly dispersed, attacking all points of the shield except where his power was most. It appeared as a casacade of lightning, hitting the shield with earth-shaking force.

Boogeybeast

01-17-2012

"Clever..." muttered Nite as the lightning shattered his shield and his concentration. Deciding to change his strategy, Nite located the prone and protected shell of his familiar, Clamp. "Stay inside, friend," he whispered to it. Nite drew a symbol in the air and the hard, shell of Clamp became as a conductor, the lightning would be drawn towards that small target, scorching the deck where Clamp lay, but most of the energy was dispersed harmlessly into the air.

Overlord Forte

01-17-2012

Quote:
Ovalusc1:
"I'll do my best," Vintath said, "Go ahead."

Forte nodded, eying the lady knight who was forming a shield between them and the mutineers.

"Your talent will do better against the storm, if the knight keeps the crew off us." She said to Melzemar as she lowered her hand to Vintath's wound. Forte looked at the unconscious mutineer her hand was on.

"As for you; serve me in death as you did not in life." The vague phrase triggered her transfusion spell, sickly black necrotic mana greedily sucking away Vintath's wound and implanting it into the mutineer. Forte observed as the wound began to stitch itself back together and its unfortunate recipient suffer the ill effects.

Jaykoboy

01-17-2012

As Aine smacked a mutineer across the face with the flat of her sword, knocking him out cold, she heard one of the mages make a comment about her. Not stopping her defense, she continued to press as she talked. "For your information, I'm not really a knight. I'm officially a warrior. But that doesn't matter, right?" she said as she raked the right arm of a mutineer, disarming him...not literally, mind you.

"Anyways, I'm glad you have such faith in me." She kicked another man in quite the embarassing spot, pushing his crouching body over and fighting on. "This is at least not a boring trip."

Ovalusc1

01-17-2012

Lightning struck the ship randomly, though he majority of it hit clamp's shell. Then, the leader of the mutineers climbed back aboard the through a port hole to where Nite was in the ship. He was drenched, and he looked at Nite straight in the eye. His eyes had been replaced by glowing red, the same as Nite had seen in the skull. The leader made a motion with his hands and the dead mutineers began standing.
Wounds knitted back together, torsoes found arms, necks found heads. They began fighting with new strength.
The leader ran at Nite, necrotic energy black as night (excuse the pun) solidifying into armour, a sword, and a shield around him. He lunged and swung at Nite with it.

As his wounds finished healing, Vintath stood and thanked Forte. They then watched the reanimation of he crew, and Melzemar whispered, "Necromancy." He and Vintath then charged into the fray.
((In this next part, Nite will fight the leader while everyone else fights the zombie hoard))

Boogeybeast

01-17-2012

((Erm, I'd hate to point this out and ruin your... plan, but Nite is still below deck's in the cargo bay, when I said he'd sacrifice stealth for power, I meant he would just shed the ward he had around him... physically, he's still hidden))