(Open RP) A voyage to the Shadow Isles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

((FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU why do you guys have to be so active when I'm supposed to be sleeping? lol))

Brwn Trout

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Aine smiled kindly to the large man. "Hi, my name's Aine. Aine Valborn. Welcome aboard! You look miserable. Hold on, gimme a moment, I'll get you something to dry you with."

In a minute, she came back holding a massive heap of old shirts. "Dear lord...whenever I ask for something...anyways, here. This should be enough."
Hrothgar takes the shirts and begins drying his body, "Thank you Aine you deserve a reward" " Hrothgar begins to dig around in his undergarment to see if theres any coinage left , "Oh here we go it seems the pirates didn't look here Hrothgar says and then laughs loudly at his humor Here you go, as he hands Aine some smelly gold coins. that were in a hidden pocket of his undergarment.

"I should probably talk to the captain befor we go use that reward to drink!
" Hrothgar says to Aine "you szeem to know who he is ?"

Ovalusc1

01-15-2012

The captain, standing next to Melzemar, said, "I am the captain, but if you're looking for the man in charge it's him."
He gestured to Melzemar as he spoke, who had lowered the shield on his hand, seeing the man wasn't going to shake it.

Necromonger

01-15-2012

Zero had settled her items in her room and headed for the deck. She struck up conversations with sailors, but after a few minutes each of the sea dogs who wanted to get friendly with a pretty girl were visibly shaken.

"Ain't goin' near that lass. Strange one, she is..." was a common remark from the passing sailors who returned to their posts and minded their own business. The Pariah herself was unsatisfied with the results of her attempts of greater social interaction, and headed for the main deck.

She looked about and asked several of the non-sailor guests ((whoever fancies being spoken to by her)) "I. am. seeking. positive. social. interaction. today." She said in a deadpan voice, her face expressionless and her hands on a book. She did not even blink as she waited to speak with someone, walking away after a few seconds of not being entertained.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Nite sat back in cargo bay, rolling a coin between his fingers, his other hand petting his familiar, a small crustacean by the name of Clamp. An idea came to Nite, "Clamp," he whispered, "Go out and be my eyes and ears," Clamp blinked at Nite then scuttled out the porthole and clambered onto the deck. Clamp scuttled around, avoiding falling feet. Nite sat in a meditative stance, aware of his surroundings, but seeing the world through Clamp's eyes. The crab saw a giant of a man that Nite recognized, "Hrothgar..." Nite muttered. He hed met him briefly during his quest for the Maker's Hand. There was a small chance that Hrothgar would recognize Clamp, as Clamp was with Nite during that time. Clamp quickly skittered out of view, he climbed up some stairs and sat on the railing in front of the helm.

Jaykoboy

01-15-2012

((Okay...if I were playing one of male, anti-social characters, I'd be very much inclined to take the coinage. But now I'm playing as a female member of high society. Guess what my response will be?))

Overlord Forte

01-15-2012

[ I look away for one day ... ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Forte View Post
Too bright, out at sea perhaps. I wonder where the mess is? Forte wonders to herself as she ventures inside the ship's interior, looking for the food hall.
The mess seemed unusually inactive to her when she arrived, only a few crewmen and staff workers milling about. Or maybe it was normal? The ship was on active duty hours currently... Forte shrugged, flipping down her hood and rubbing her seeing eye. The interior was a much nicer place to be without direct sunlight glaring off everything.

She found the area rather comely, in all honesty. The staff working area was at the far end from the entrance, but the tables in between had comfortable spacing for being aboard a sea faring ship. The ceiling was perhaps the weak point, as Forte didn't understand why you'd bother with so much empty space up there in curved architecture.

Impractical but fanciful, ma-a-aybe, She thought to herself as she passed by the few sitting sailors, who gave her an acknowledging nod. Forte stopped at the service counter, peering around for any workers as she knocked on the wood lightly.

Brwn Trout

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
The captain, standing next to Melzemar, said, "I am the captain, but if you're looking for the man in charge it's him."
He gestured to Melzemar as he spoke, who had lowered the shield on his hand, seeing the man wasn't going to shake it.
Captain I hope Iam not to much trouble the names Hrothgar the Tower destroyer, Slayer of Thousands, Wielder of The Judge, and lover of the Widow, Crusher of the Uncrushable Iron chair, Mercenary extrordinare are just a few of my names, luckily for you because I've fallen on hard times and I would not like to be a bother ill pay you for the ride"Hrothgar says as he reaches into his undergarment to pull more of the smelly gold out
"And for you sir Ill take this job for free if you will have me !" Hrothgar tells Melzemar.

Ovalusc1

01-15-2012

The captain accepted the gold, wrapped it in a cloth then wiped his hand.
"I will be pleased to have you join us," said Melzemar smiling, "Make yourself at home."

Ovalusc1

01-15-2012

Vintath walked into the mess hall and saw the summoner, Forte. He got some food and then sat down at a table by himelf. As he ate he watched her to see what she did, though he put an illusion over himself to make it look as if he were reading some scrolls. It would take someone powerful in magic to see through it, and he wanted to see if Forte could.
((Based on Forte's power she should be able to see through it))