(Open RP) A voyage to the Shadow Isles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

((Ehhhhh... go for it. You don't need to be nice, lol))

Brwn Trout

01-14-2012

((I want to get in on this if its not to late.))
((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1113))

Hrothgar floated along in the ocean the fat of his body provideing him enough bouyancey to keep him above the water with minimal effort. he was completely naked except for his loin cloth and horned helmet that was tied to his hair.

The last thing he remembered was getting drunk in a ship that was bound for who knows were, but it seems in his drunken stupor the ship's crew robbed him and threw him overboard. " Oh Hrothgar you need to stop drinking" He said to himmself as he floated along. I wonder how I will get out of this one he thought. Suddenly he saw a large ship in the distance heading his way.

Jaykoboy

01-14-2012

((Oh, it's Hrothgar! Ha...I remember him. I like the new profile picture of him.

Ovalusc, if you let him in, I'll be glad to spot the lardbucket in the water.))

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

((Accepted, thanks for joining.))
"You need to come see this..." the captain said nervously to Melzemar.
"Very well," Melzemar said, the chalk that was written on the floor collecting into a stick that went into his pocket. He stood up from his position on the ground with his legs crossed. The first thing one would notice about this room was that it was completely empty other than a desk. This was strange because it was not a study, but a bedroom. Melzemar walked out of his room to the captain and shut the door behind him. They walked to the bow of the ship, and Melzemar saw a large, fat man floating in the water.
"You down there!" he yelled, "Would you like to come aboard?"

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((Oh, it's Hrothgar! Ha...I remember him. I like the new profile picture of him.

Ovalusc, if you let him in, I'll be glad to spot the lardbucket in the water.))
((Sorry, the captain already saw him :P
You're welcome to come investigate what all the shouting is about though))

Jaykoboy

01-14-2012

Aine heard a loud shout from across the deck. She'd just started a game of Bilgewater Hold'em, and as luck would have it, she'd been drawn five aces...somehow. Apologizing to the crew members, she put her cards down and walked across the deck, finding her way to one of the mages and the captain, who were staring at a massive man in the water.

When the mage yelled asking the man if he wanted on board, she rolled her eyes. "Bloody...of course he wants on, he's floating in the middle of the ocean. I'll be right back."

Disappearing for a moment, she came back with a large, circular piece of wood painted bright red. "I'm not sure how the crew came up with one so quick, but here's something to help him on board." Tieing a long, strong rope onto it, she threw it into the water. "Hey!" she shouted down to the strange man, "Grab a hold! We'll try and pull you up!"

Brwn Trout

01-14-2012

(( Thanks ))

"Good Sir I would be honored to come aboard your floating ship !" yells Hrothar back up to the man dressed in white wearing all the Triangles. Sailors and a girl throw rope with a bouy out to Hrothgar but it takes 5 men to pull him onboard the ship's deck.

Hrothgar stands up on the deck dripping wet and almost completely naked except for the wet fur underwear and the Helmet covering the top of his head

"Who do I have to thank for my rescue!" bellows Hrothgar as he smacks the sailors on their backs throwing them around and thanking them for there efforts to in his rescue.

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

Melzemar was annoyed at her quip, and said, "Once there was someone floating in the water when I was at sea. I brought him onto the boat without asking and he murdered most of the crew before we could subdue him and throw him back in. It turned out he was a sea spirit, and was very mad about being taken out of the water."

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

In reply to the large man's question, Melzemar said, "This lady and myself. I'm Melzemar, and I'm leading an expedition to the shadow isles. Would you care to join us?" Melzemar held out his hand to shake. Seeing the strength of the man he put a shield that, while unnoticeable, would prevent his hand from being crushed in the man's grip.

Jaykoboy

01-14-2012

Aine smiled kindly to the large man. "Hi, my name's Aine. Aine Valborn. Welcome aboard! You look miserable. Hold on, gimme a moment, I'll get you something to dry you with."

In a minute, she came back holding a massive heap of old shirts. "Dear lord...whenever I ask for something...anyways, here. This should be enough."