Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Open RP) A voyage to the Shadow Isles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

Quote:
Overlord Forte:
Forte watched the two other women depart briefly before turning to the man who addressed her. She smiles.

"Would this be the ... privateer, vessel heading towards the Shadow Isles? I've been looking for it." She asks the man as she folds her hands together in a polite gesture.

"Yes. Yes it is," Vintath said, smiling, "I take it you'd like to join us?"

Jaykoboy

01-14-2012

((Mind if I bunk with you, Necro?

Necromonger

01-14-2012

(( ... It's Zero. She couldn't care if you suddenly started shooting hydrogenated, low-fat strawberry yogurt from your armpits. Then again, say good night to any magical item you bring into a room with her. ))

Overlord Forte

01-14-2012

Quote:
Ovalusc1:
"Yes. Yes it is," Vintath said, smiling, "I take it you'd like to join us?"

"Quite, very much so." Forte says, pleased she has the correct ship.

"I am League Summoner Overlord Forte, and I have business within the Shadow Isles. My card." She reaches into her left sleeve and pulls out a small, metallic I.D. card and offers it to the man.

"I am hoping you have the room to spare for me to accompany you, if only temporarily. What prey tell would I need to secure passage?"

Jaykoboy

01-14-2012

((I know, her name's Zero. But I was addressing it to you, her controller, because I couldn't exactly ask Zero if I could bunk with her. Yet. And Aine doesn't carry much magical stuff, but she can make it occasionally.))

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

Quote:
Overlord Forte:
"Quite, very much so." Forte says, pleased she has the correct ship.

"I am League Summoner Overlord Forte, and I have business within the Shadow Isles. My card." She reaches into her left sleeve and pulls out a small, metallic I.D. card and offers it to the man.

"I am hoping you have the room to spare for me to accompany you, if only temporarily. What prey tell would I need to secure passage?"

Vintath took the card and raised his eyebrows. She didn't look the summoner type, but he'd met weirder.
"Well, someone with the magical powers of a summoner would definitely be welcome on our trip. The only payment we need is your skills in combat and doing odd jobs around the ship."
Vintath held out the card and motioned his hand to the ship, "Make yourself at home. The bunking areas are spread out around the ship."
((Allright, Forte is the last person that will be joining us. I'm just waiting for her and Nite to come aboard and the ship will set sail. People can still join, though))

Boogeybeast

01-14-2012

Nite shifted into the shape of a rat and snuck on-board the ship through a porthole, he found himself in a storage room. He hid between a pair of barrels, What am I doing here?, he wondered.

Overlord Forte

01-14-2012

Quote:
Ovalusc1:
Vintath took the card and raised his eyebrows. She didn't look the summoner type, but he'd met weirder.
"Well, someone with the magical powers of a summoner would definitely be welcome on our trip. The only payment we need is your skills in combat and doing odd jobs around the ship."
Vintath held out the card and motioned his hand to the ship, "Make yourself at home. The bunking areas are spread out around the ship."
((Allright, Forte is the last person that will be joining us. I'm just waiting for her and Nite to come aboard and the ship will set sail. People can still join, though))

She took her card from his hand, putting it back in her left sleeve.

"A fair bargain, then. Coin is troublesome to carry around. My magical expertise is ... not, so well for homely things. I can arrange something, most likely." Forte gives a half bow to the man, making her way aboard the vessel. She only gives half a thought to remaining on deck before discarding it entirely.

Too bright, out at sea perhaps. I wonder where the mess is? Forte wonders to herself as she ventures inside the ship's interior, looking for the food hall.

Ovalusc1

01-14-2012

Melzemar and Vintath walked up the gangplank into the ship.
"So who do we have joining us that we did not originally plan to have?" asked Melzemar. Standing side by side their height difference was very noticeable. Vintath was more than a foot taller than Melzemar, but Melzemar was twice as old. This, to Melzemar's annoyance, created numerous confusions as to who was the one in charge, as demonstrated earlier that day.
"3 women. One was an Ionian botanist of some sort, the second a demacian soldier, and the the third a summoner. She didn't look the type, though we've met stranger, eh?" Vintath said, smiling as he finished talking.
Melzemar grimaced, not really wanting to be reminded of the reason he walked with a limp.
Vintath's face grew serious, and he said, "The botanist, did she seem familiar to you? The most familiar part is the uneasiness I feel when I'm around her, but I can't quite place where I've seen her - or felt it - before."
"I felt that way too. I don't think she's our enemy, but let's be careful," replied Melzemar.
The captain walked up to the two and addressed Melzemar. "The ship is loaded sir, we're ready to set sail."
"Now would be a good time, captain," replied Melzemar, "I'm going to my cabin, I'll see you later."
"All aboard!" the captain bellowed. The soldiers still on the dock came up the gangplank, which was then brought into the ship. The rope mooring it to the dock was untied, and they set sail.
Vintath realized how hungry he was, he had not eaten in awhile because he had been so busy arranging that the ship get loaded among other things. He went to the mess.
((And the ship sets sail! I will wait a bit before something interesting happens, so now is just a time to do stuff aboard the ship. The ship is huge, and in it are numerous sleeping quarters and storage rooms, a large recreation area where the crewman and soldiers will be playing cards and other games, a mess hall, and the officer's quarters, where the captain, Melzemar, Vintath, the first mate, and a Demacian captain (of the army, not the navy.) will be sleeping. The other sleeping areas are all shared, so there will be multiple people sleeping in each. There is also a crow's nest, and ladders that climb up the various masts.))

Jaykoboy

01-14-2012

((I get the sudden urge to rip every single sailor on board out of their hard-earned wages through a game of cards...but that wouldn't be nice, would it?))