(Open RP) A voyage to the Shadow Isles

12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Nite stared at the ship that he knew to be going to the Shadow Isles. He remembered his past trip to the Isles, and how they changed him. He considered warding them off but decided against it, he watched a few people board and a few others try to board, but he merely sat back on the bench and watched. He wore a deep robe, covering his face, he wore gloves to hide the Hand, to anyone without magical sight he would look like a common beggar. If anyone were to look at him with a magical sight, they would see a cascade of druidic magic and a unique golden aura coming from his left arm.

Ovalusc1

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Aine rolled her eyes. "No, I just like to parade around in shiny Demacian armor for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Yep, I'm Demacian. Shadow Isles, eh? Mind if I tag along? I could use something to do."
"You're welcome to come," said Melzemar, smiling. He was more amused than annoyed by the sarcasm. After all, he mused, he got enough of it from Vintath.

Jaykoboy

01-13-2012

((Boogey, y u no mention Konnan in Nite's profile? I sad now. JK, of course. ))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

((Haven't updated relationships since the Hand))

Jaykoboy

01-13-2012

((Uh...let's see...which RP was Konnan in with you?

Oh, yeah, that's right, the Maker's hand.

I'm confused.))

Overlord Forte

01-13-2012

[ Exciting, first LoL RP. Uncertain about my schedule, but my personal plotline should be easily removable. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/493 ]
[ Knowledge: Shadow Isles will not be used very much to avoid hijacking, unless other characters specifically ask her. ]
[ If you feel like rejecting this, I would still like to RP out the rejection for closure. : ) ]

Forte watched from her place against the wall as the attendant at the port help station came out, looking around for her. She spared the boy the trouble with a big wave and a flourish of her purple regalia to get his attention.

"Here's the roster you wanted, ma'am." She gave him a smile as he handed her a stack of bound papers.

"Thank you for your ... help." The last bit was drawn out, and she could see the lad's agitation. Forte turned her gaze to the papers and waved him off, listening as his quickened steps faded amongst the noise of the crowds. The Overlord skipped through most of the ship names until she found her query, still in port and being loaded.

She stored the papers away in the bag in her right arm's sleeve and briskly made her way to the loading area.

-----

Demacian decor - always unpleasant, Forte thought to herself, shielding her one seeing eye from the glares of the golden and white architecture around her. Thankfully the people coming towards her in the crowds would dive to the sides to avoid colliding. She paused when she arrived at the dock entrance, surveying the people by the ship. A few were not involved in loading and unloading, ones in uniform and others not. The leaders, perhaps?

She made her way to them, overhearing the sarcasm of some Demacian woman as she approached. Two cloaked men and two women were talking with each other from what she could tell. Forte halted at a comfortable distance from the group, politely waving with her unoccupied hand for someone's attention.

Ovalusc1

01-13-2012

((Accepted, thanks for joining))
Vintath saw the woman wave and said, "Excuse me," to Zero. He made his way over to the woman and inquired, "Can I help you?"
He felt an immediate feeling towards her that was hard to place. Not that of dislike, but something close to it. He ignored it.

Necromonger

01-13-2012

Zero displayed startling initiative and embarked upon the ship with her science equipment- all of which were mundane, not even basic hex-tech devices but real pen-and-paper era items. A sailor approached her to lead her to the bunks and room with one of the crew, but she declined.

"I. wish. to. locate. in. an. area. with. no. magical. of. techmatheurgical. devices." She explains her particular needs. The sailor simply shrugs, giving her the key to the farthest bunk, a corner room that was colder than most. Zero heads off by herself immediately and settles in, returning to the main deck minutes later with an astronomy book in hand- to maintain her cover.

Jaykoboy

01-13-2012

Aine, within a few minutes of approaching the duo of mages, found herself on the deck of the ship, running back and forth, helping the warriors, guards, and workers load their cargo onto the galleon. She kept going for two of their shifts, only taking a short break to find a room to stay in.

Looking around the ship, she found that almost every single room was occupied by a man. That would simply not do. Especially if Jayko found out. Shrugging, she made her way to a small corner of the ship, where things were dark, dank, and completely devoid of male life.

Perfect.

There were only three rooms there; two held some cargo, while the last had nothing but some books and study supplies in it. Leaving her small pack of items there, Aine made her way back to the deck, ready to help the crew load the ship further.

Overlord Forte

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
((Accepted, thanks for joining))
Vintath saw the woman wave and said, "Excuse me," to Zero. He made his way over to the woman and inquired, "Can I help you?"
He felt an immediate feeling towards her that was hard to place. Not that of dislike, but something close to it. He ignored it.
Forte watched the two other women depart briefly before turning to the man who addressed her. She smiles.

"Would this be the ... privateer, vessel heading towards the Shadow Isles? I've been looking for it." She asks the man as she folds her hands together in a polite gesture.

12345612 ... 32