If you're the champion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FATGUYSAY

02-20-2012

Out of any champions in League of Legends, which one you'll like to be and why?

No character limitation, even gender.

Jaykoboy

02-20-2012

Master Yi, certainly.

I'd say Riven, but it's hard to go out with the champ you love when you ARE the champ you love. XD JK

-Jaykoboy-

Good Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

I would say Caitlyn, but as Jayko pointed out....

I guess I would be Taric then, cause then I know all the female champs would love me, though being around Ez would be kinda creepy...

Irish Shuffle

02-20-2012

Viktor, because I to once looked myself away from the world and turned myself into a robot cause someone took credit for my idea -shakes fist at the heavens-

ChogathEatWorld

02-20-2012

Ezreal! Now all i need is some hair dye, goggles, and a magical gauntlet. E Z Peasy. see what i did there?

Birdy51

02-20-2012

None.

Honestly, champions seem to have very dangerous and messy lives. Being a normal individual in this case seems to be an advantage. At least, you won't have to die every day for combat between summoners.

However, if I must be someone, let it be Galio. There is something noble about him that other champions seem to lack. He's a guardian spirit, a saving grace for allies and a terror to his foes and enemies. Plus he has wings. How cool is that!

belthazor3457

02-20-2012

Why would I want to become a different champion when other people already came up with working character profiles for me?

>.>

Would never change my persona, champion or not, in return for someone else's. Sure, someone in the position of a champion may have a dangerous and messy life as the post above me states, but that's not really any different than what a lot of people go through every single day. I'd never swap my personality for someone else's.

Though I might swipe a couple character spells. >.>

ChogathEatWorld

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post

Though I might swipe a couple character spells. >.>
Shaco stealth might come in handy.