Art Spotlight - Sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neurolimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

hahahahahah, calling her "realistic" because ice-themed generic lingerie model has one horn.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but the artist of this picture tried to justify her being completely naked with "how would you know she's a female otherwise?", besides this being INCREDIBLY offensive, I have to ask this question; why do you NEED to know if the champion is a female? Is there a mechanic of the game involving genders that has eluded me in my past 2200 or so games?

TheComicalBiker

01-14-2012

Wow u have out done yourself.....
Jesus look at those.........Nvm

Hoofster

01-14-2012

****, I was hopeful that the no sneak peak mentioned you guys we're gonna work on some balance issues, bug fixes and those reworks that are almost a year in the works now. Oh and let's not forget project shiny.

Hoofster

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurolimal View Post
hahahahahah, calling her "realistic" because ice-themed generic lingerie model has one horn.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but the artist of this picture tried to justify her being completely naked with "how would you know she's a female otherwise?", besides this being INCREDIBLY offensive, I have to ask this question; why do you NEED to know if the champion is a female? Is there a mechanic of the game involving genders that has eluded me in my past 2200 or so games?
I don't know about need but as a 3d Modeler I'd feel pretty ****y if you couldn't tell if one of my works was female.On a gameplay level it doesn't matter, on story level it does.

Neurolimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

There is nothing wrong with wanting to make someone visibly female, what is wrong is that the artist believes the only way to tell if someone is a female is if they have an insect waist and Z cups, that he believes it's impossible to show that a character is female through anything else.

TheBlindPoet

01-14-2012

wheres her other horn???

Yoshiro

01-14-2012

LOL take on the forsaken archer could be cool but why the map is so small?
is Sejuani movement speed 1k?

Lilno

01-14-2012

i bet she is one of the legendary freljordian sisters descendant like Ashe is and they will be mortal enemies

DoctorMcPain

01-16-2012

Knockwurst is just too good