Brainlizard's Tier List: Boredom Incarnate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Irelia is more like Olaf, and both are very strong picks, if a little comp dependant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProSauce VT

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
I played with a really strong Irelia player today, and I think maybe the piece I'm just not appreciating is that her Q is on a 6s CD at max rank. When Xin's W is on cooldown, his charge is a massive 12s CD. That's a pretty huge difference.
I find the fact your focusing on her Q rather amusing. All her Q does is substitute your auto-attack for an attack that is your total attack damage plus up to 140 and acts as a gap closer. I find it even more amusing that your focusing on her CD since it is instantly reset when you kill anything using it, this includes Shaco boxes, minions, Yorick pets, Wukong/leblanc clones etc etc.

The thing that makes Irelia stand out is her W passive/active truedamage/heal and her constant passive CC reduction. The only reason people rank her Q first is so they don't have to time there abilities to maximize there sheen procs.

Finally I will say this. In a 4v4 team fight wukong/panth/talon may be more useful due to there aoe, but in the case of 1v1, 2v2 or even 3v3 which are much more common happenings in the higher elo, Irelia can out-damage and out-sustain them in most cases.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

Senior Member

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyqula View Post
Ow man, Xerath in "needs a buff". Your making me laugh so hard xD
While hes definitely good his usefulness kind of overlaps with the AP supporty types like Nid/Janna/Lux/Karma ect who all can pull similar burst while having heals and shields to directly support teammates with. He's also not on the level of some of the pure nukers like Cass, Leblanc, even Ahri. That's really all there is to it, hes somewhat redundant for Dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IlfirinVelca

Senior Member

01-14-2012

Im a big fan of xin bot. There are very few champs I can't kill immediately then take bot, and most of them, I can prevent them from taking my bot forever. He beats pretty much everyone solo bot if played well, and I can easily 1v2 a lot of champs that aren't higher up on that list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumble Bot

Senior Member

01-14-2012

Hahahaha you put Lux in bottom tier, what is this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble Bot View Post
Hahahaha you put Lux in bottom tier, what is this.
Yeah, there's a few placements all of us would change here. Switching Lux & Nunu seems like a no-brainer to me. (Nunu eating heimer's turrets is still not enough reason to pick him in his current state.) But on the whole the list is a good starting point for new players to Dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugs From Momma

Senior Member

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlfirinVelca View Post
Im a big fan of xin bot. There are very few champs I can't kill immediately then take bot, and most of them, I can prevent them from taking my bot forever. He beats pretty much everyone solo bot if played well, and I can easily 1v2 a lot of champs that aren't higher up on that list.
I'd like to see this. Xin's strongest levels are from 3-6, he drops off pretty badly after that (poor guy has no scaling on any ability).

If your opponent plays cautiously how would you kill them? I can't imagine him beating Cass or Urgot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugs From Momma

Senior Member

01-14-2012

On the OP:

I can't imagine Mundo being anywhere but "needs buff". He's just... Mundo...

Also I agree with some of the above about J4. He's really a great mix of tanky and DPS for Dominion. His Q is an amazing finishing tool for a tank who's near the front, and that armor pen buff plus AS buff means a lot of damage output from carries.

I still maintain Irelia should still go up a notch. She has excellent mobility, an absurd passive and can seem impossible to kill with her W up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

Senior Member

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
While hes definitely good his usefulness kind of overlaps with the AP supporty types like Nid/Janna/Lux/Karma ect who all can pull similar burst while having heals and shields to directly support teammates with. He's also not on the level of some of the pure nukers like Cass, Leblanc, even Ahri. That's really all there is to it, hes somewhat redundant for Dominion.
hold on you do realize that he outranges anyone but nid right?

and that at a total ap ratio of 3.1 for a full rotation he has more burst potential than just about every other mage

not to mention he gets a free void staff ffs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakinTheHeat

Senior Member

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
hold on you do realize that he outranges anyone but nid right?

and that at a total ap ratio of 3.1 for a full rotation he has more burst potential than just about every other mage

not to mention he gets a free void staff ffs
Then I guess its a good thing there is like one good xerath in the entire dominion community.

That being said, he dominated my team from across the map and was generally doing annie full combo level damage from way out of range

But, I've only seen one. Haha.