Rally?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

202halffound

01-11-2012

I just levelled up to level 8, and the game informed me that I had unlocked "A new summoner spell: Rally."

However, when I checked the spell menu, Rally is no where to be found.

What does Rally do and where is it on the menu?

1 800 LOI101 TBK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

It used to be an older summoner spell (like heal, exhaust, ghost...) , but has since been removed from the game. It could be used to rally minions to a certain area.

Don't know why it still did that though. Must be a bug.

DanyaHerald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I had something like that happen when I hit 3 or 4...

lgnite

01-11-2012

It's a bug that they forgot to remove when they removed the summoner spell 'Rally'. It was removed near the time masteries were re-done.

LancerXXX

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGustaDragons View Post
It used to be an older summoner spell (like heal, exhaust, ghost...) , but has since been removed from the game. It could be used to rally minions to a certain area.

Don't know why it still did that though. Must be a bug.
Correction: Created a banner with around 200 hp (depending on champion Lvl) which increased the AD (I think AP as well if you got the mastery for it) of all nearby allied units. Replaced by Promote.

Edit: I mean the new Promote, usable in Summoner's Rift... oh and I just realised it was Surge that 'replaced' Rally (was said to be an AoE boost, like On the Hunt in the announcement), and Promote replaced Fortify (somehow...)

Kuryaka

01-11-2012

Effectively replaced with Surge, as it fulfills the same role in boosting DPS. I prefer Rally though - it could use a bit less cooldown, but it made carries even stronger without taking up one of their summoner spell slots. Heal + Rally Taric was super fun.

You might want to submit this to the bug reports forum as well.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
Correction: Created a banner with around 200 hp (depending on champion Lvl) which increased the AD (I think AP as well if you got the mastery for it) of all nearby allied units. Replaced by Promote.
Correction, Promote was around with Rally at the start of the game, Promote was removed first, followed by Rally as Promote was added back in.