Rune build for new Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pian0 Man

01-11-2012

Hello! I recently bought Jax and wanted to know what you all thought would be the best rune combination for him, especially after the dodge rune removal and his altered skills. I've tried looking up builds, but most of them are still pre-dodge removal. Thank you!

Shiny Namikarp

01-11-2012

Wait for the release of his new kit.

Autocthon

01-11-2012

I bet it's pretty much the same with armor instead of dodge seals. I don't see a big reason that the runes will be changed up.

SupremeDeity

01-11-2012

You may want to get hybrid pen runes

NiksBrotha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

yeah i think hybrid pen runes would be really nice on him atleast the marks and possibly quints.

2gig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiksBrotha View Post
yeah i think hybrid pen runes would be really nice on him atleast the marks and possibly quints.
Straight magic pen reds might still be more worth it, since much of his early game damage is likely to remain Magic Damage, but I could definitely see the hybrid ones coming out on top as well. Also, I think spell vamp quints could possibly edge out any sort of penetration quints, especially for top lane Jax, who would love the extra sustain. Of course, all we can do right now is speculate.

Aestartes

01-11-2012

Nothing much will change how you build Jax unless the completely redefine all of his abilities. Hes a hybrid bruiser with significant advantages over AA AD based champs. Unless they change his passive you want the standard runes of armor yellows, MR blues, and AD reds and either AD or AP quints or whatever combination of these types of runes you find working for you.

Masteries will be at preference as well but still you will go anywhere from 21-29 points in either offense of defense. You may also see a rise in jungle jax builds.