Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gelion

07-14-2012

bump

Gelion

07-16-2012

bump

Gelion

07-19-2012

bump

MadrugaXV

07-20-2012

Bump for great justice !

MadrugaXV

07-22-2012

bump

Gelion

07-24-2012

bump

ItsJustPain

08-06-2012

Bump to make this post stay alive

Lone Rhino

08-25-2012

As a newer member and fan of Heimer I liked your post. Great histories in helping me understand why he is as he is. Good analysis, well written.

Brief Suggestions for his fixes, which I donít doubt these may have been suggested before. These are in no way comprehensive, but may help our Heimer on the path to being a better champion. Also some of these changes could be viewed as further nerfs, but are suggested as tools to be used with legitimate buffs to guard against covered ground and exploits.

Turrets,
ē Not time based- (first a characteristic to keep as I think it adds uniqueness to the character) A turret if left alone can stand sentinel indefinitely. I donít mind the death of it when Heimer dies, as I understand what this does to the game dynamic if not there. Unfortunately this characteristic is often used as the key argument against any meaningful buff added to Heimer.
ē Ammunition- Turrets could be built with a limited amount of ammunition. The amount of ammo they could be built with is in itself another discussion, but letís just say enough to get through 1 to 2 minion waves. After which time it may or may not disappear (could possibly stick around with the lifespan of a ward?). The main point here is that until they are engaged they do not simply expire. But with a limited life span, real and substantial buffs maybe reconsidered.

Heimer himself
ē As Heimerís turrets now expire when he does. His brain should be large enough to understand that the easiest way for his enemies to get rid of his turrets is to eliminate himself. As a possible modifier in making himself less of a target could be that one of his stunning grenades would go off at his demise. This could add a bit of risk vs. reward to the late game team flights. As yes you can still kill Heimer just as easily, but in doing so you may open yourself up to attack from his remaining teammates.

Whatever the future holds, I do hope that it is large enough to include Heimer and his scientific comedy. I truly appreciate his nonconformist approach to battle, and the added diversity and humor he brings to the game.

Gelion

09-21-2012

bump

Gelion

10-07-2012

bump