Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenesisBuddy

01-11-2012

thank you riot -

Keitau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Down with SOPA! btw, when will these getting voted on?

LordRafe

01-11-2012

+1 Petition. SOPA needs some soap in the mouth!

Wait...that's just...terrible...

Shishi Neko

01-11-2012

As a Political Science major, I am very happy to see a company like Riot Games step up against SOPA and PIPA. Any politician (and his/her office) that does their homework should be able to note that Riot is a credibly moral company to hear a viewpoint from.

If the Judiciary Committee dealing with SOPA has hearings at some point about the bill, it may be a good idea to send someone up to D.C.

Kudos to RiotLomar for the great work he has done.

AntiSkillshot

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super61 View Post
If this passes it will effect not just us, but the world. We have some of the largest Websites ( google facebook so on ) and if this passes it will spreed to other countrys and so on. Not the mention hackers will be coming out of the deeps and more and more security will be at risk. Not to mention is going against the constitution on free Speech.

I can see they're trying to stop piracy but this is a little to much.
I understood what you were sayng, but fixed some of your grammer goofs and typos.

SilverGuard

01-11-2012

guess im inclined to add that most of our shows like Tosh.O, colbert report, and my fav david chapelle will also be banned from TV in general, this may seem off topic but im putting in another few reasons why to stop SOPA, ALL THOSE IN AMERICA! we are slowly decending into COMUNISIM! STOP SOPA! our first step into chaos is when it passes!
*note that many to TONS of shows on TV will be hit hard with SOPA and many of our favorite games will be trashed by the government* i wouldn't have minded the bill if they hadn't endangered my favorite F2P games!

buttbuddynumba1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Sent my message, you should too!!! Down with SOPA!

d3sire

01-11-2012

+1

You have my full support from Australia.

it Hurts not being able to do anything at all and watch the Internet get destroyed.

Best of luck to everyone telling their Congreses to remove this bill.

Xenîth

01-11-2012

Riot, you have my love.

Thefriskygazelle

01-11-2012

All the supporters have completely impressed me... together... we have shut the internet trolls up with their "Oh i support the bill" nonsense, and we are giving riot one more reason to not support the bill. Im sure riot is very pleased with us and we give them a reason to stay strong! Keep at it guys! Riot loves us all and its now our responsibility to deal with the government ourselves, because they obviously cant see what we want! LETS GO FANS AND RIOT! Lets GOW3(Gears of War3) curb stomp that bill!