Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlitzinYerCrank

01-11-2012

None of you realize how greatly this will impact not only LoL players but also everyone that uses the internet for things, even things other than entertainment

Stop SOPA BEFORE it stops US!

Gramm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Thought you were cool ever since you launched The Fearless Campaign - this has pretty much solidified my opinion

KayEng

01-11-2012

Wat if we in canada!?!?!!?

Darkwahn

01-11-2012

A ton of people sent letters to my congressman and he still supports it. :/

SerfiusBR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Some solutions if everything going bad:

- Change the Host of Stream sites in countries that does not have these limitations.
(Brazil can perfectly host everything since we have no law about internet problems)

phoenixcaller

01-11-2012

I love Riot for doing this. I think they are the first gaming company to actually go against it. Riot is amazing. Also i would like to thank Rep Jared Polis for going against this. You are amazing .

LordZero

01-11-2012

YES! Im so glad riot understands how important sopa is to stop +1. And i'd +1 more if i could.

Felfire

01-11-2012

Let's all just get out of the US... US is turning into the USSR

AntiSkillshot

01-11-2012

Why does the goverment think they legit own everything outside their own bodies? I remember something about a bill that'd effect much more than just this. It was feared by the gaming com because it would completely stop all youtube videos having any copyrighted content, even video games. I've not heard of anything about it since September.

phoenixcaller

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEng View Post
Wat if we in canada!?!?!!?
It will affect you because LoL is a U.S company so is youtube and other american created sites.