Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torxen

01-11-2012

Thanks Riot and everyone who is doing their part in standing against SOPA.

Revive Is OP

01-11-2012

The government tries to pass this legislation every year. I'm glad we've stalled them for so long.

WitDarkstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regis Of Arabia View Post
I think our government has much larger issues going on in our country right now that should be receiving more attention, lets be honest. **** like this is why no one has confidence in Congress anymore.
This is something I had to reply to even if already has been somewhere in this thread.

My question to you good sir is how is this not a big deal? This is taking away your rights and freedoms. Do you not care about that?

And also this isn't why no one has faith in Congress anymore. It's because so many of them are influenced by money and lobbies. They can't make their own decisions that would be best for the country.

Crashpoint

01-11-2012

Will we get RP points if we do what Riot says?

(I'm just being real here)

TaknLiv3s

01-11-2012

Instead of what the OP said why dont you worry about fixing what needs to be fix like the error code everyone is getting when you try and buy something. I did this morning and you charged my credit card the money $35 and didnt give me my RP. A lot of people are having this problem I made a ticket 6 hours ago and yet nothing has been done. Here is my warning you dont fix the problem I will take action.

Blizzzard of Ozz

Recruiter

01-11-2012

being a muscian im all for helping protect the music however if something will cause m music to be haerd well then id love it. Maybe somone new would hear my song get into more of my music and buy my stuff. By removing music from the itnernet people have no way to explore into new musics except by purchasing them which could end up as disapointments and wasted money which intodays economy is not something you want to do.

AIston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

gg riot is in

League of Raging

01-11-2012

finally riot is helping

Callumundo

01-11-2012

I propose a Congressman Maokai skin.

Wriggle

Adjudicator

01-11-2012

In an hour and ten minutes, this thread has received 400 posts. Wow, you guys move fast.