Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help Us Stop SOPA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowJJO

01-11-2012

i am not form US but i really dont like this SOPA, i love this game and many other online gameĀ“s, so Down with SOPA

Vaekarion

01-11-2012

I'm wondering if people know about http://sopaopera.org/ as well, or at least if it's a reliable source of information. It looks like it quotes all of the sources well. Just throwing it out there so people can find out who they need to contact.

painboots

01-11-2012

Quote:
venomxl:
http://www.shockblastmedia.com/2011/04/just-another-reason-i-hate-the-gaming-industry-riot-games/

Why Riot has absolutely no right to say anything about SOPA.

You do know riot makes money off youtube right? Would you like someone stealing YOUR content on youtube taking away your money?

You're stupid and you need to learn how the world works

Xnubs

01-11-2012

If only i lived in the US i could be all over this : ( but its good to see riot fighting this as well as Rep Jared Polis.

Wriggle

Adjudicator

01-11-2012

Quote:
TL Phrost:
PS. Maokai is a hated champion, you should drop support for him and rally behind Teemo. Nobody dislikes Teemo.
I think we can come to an acceptable compromise. Captain Treemo, on duty!

Bulwarkcoco

01-11-2012

I don't mind SOAP, i like smelling like a man ;D

Emperor Bernes

Recruiter

01-11-2012

What can non-Americans do to help?

I strongly disagree with legislation like SOPA and I know if it passes in America, it won't be long until Europeans have to suffer a corporate controlled internet like they're trying over there.

Nabrik

01-11-2012

you know its bad when you got a gaming company getting involved in politics

PinkStorm

01-11-2012

Common Americans! Show Congress the meaning of NERD RAGE!! <3

Propaganda War

01-11-2012

Let's do it guys! Everyone in the world needs to know about this ****ed SOPA disaster!