Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dolphium

01-21-2012

I would like to urge all american citizens to act!
****'s getting real!

http://www.ted.com/talks/defend_our_..._bad_idea.html

-Dolphium

pyrolord777

01-21-2012

I'm trying to Spread the word on CO but there are still those who deny the danger of these laws.

Orthan

01-21-2012

Its gone for now, which is good lets just keep an eagles eye on it from now on!

poopdude101

01-21-2012

I hate SOPA right now because if they shut down the internet everything like cable and stuff will go down as well because most cable companies have internet offers and phone companies as well like Tmoblile offer internet and at&t offer internet service so even the phone company will go down and we will have nothing to use except books which people rarely use anymore. THE INTERNET MUST BE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minigunz0110

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2012

SOPA is the stupidest **** someone couldve came up with...

elmac

01-21-2012

Ley Sopa Suck

JPAKolypse

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrolord777 View Post
League of Legends only censors people who wish to cause trouble with the community and drive players to quit. The government is trying to censor for money and power. Theres a huge difference.
So you're saying censoring is fine if you intentions are noble but censoring is bad if they aren't?

CountEvilBanana

01-21-2012

SOPA has not been passed but there's another threat headed the internets way called ACTA, look it up on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=citzRjwk-sQ

sheikho don

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

SymphonicSiren

01-22-2012

this is why sometimes being in the US suck. power hungry people over thinking how much they want to control and also thinking wed be ok with it. thought we had rights. i guess not... there goes freedom of speech lol