Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dabless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

C'mon usa firend, sing the petiton for me,i can't im in canada

M13online

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-14-2012

America......we worry about you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voV7vEjeGeE

Elanorien

01-14-2012

Petition signed! And passed on through facebook ^_^. Btdubs, that CO congressman on the first page sounds like one cool politician! =D

linchdragon

01-14-2012

No sopa

MercenaryX21

01-14-2012

God help us all if this passes, and pray that it doesn't. I for one am going to get my local congress man to listen, surprisingly my local guy Rep. Darrell Issa doesn't like this thing either. Turns out if it goes though, it will make it almost practicality illegal just to have internet in California.

That is "IF" I am reading the law correctly, if not I need someone with a law degree and an understanding of how this bill is worded because congress can't write anything, in fact the writing of a pre-schooler age 2 is more understandable and readable then this stuff. Heck the worst fanfiction on Fanfiction.net is better the anything out of congress.

Pendorax

01-14-2012

dear riot, there might not be much we can do but we can do something, could you please make a statement on the EU forums aswell? this concerns us too... i've tried raising the awareness on the EUNE forums but with little gain if you wont make a statement maybe you could sticky my thread so people will see it?

DaimondStorm

01-14-2012

plz let this pass becuz i have gotten banned for life for dcing in this game
riot doesnt care for its gamers they willl ban someone for life even if they use a lot of money and over 2 years of time

AtavoS

01-14-2012

This is do stupid... I can do anything as I'm from Brazil, but hope you guys manage to avoid that. Reading what could happen makes me think in how China and other totalitarianism (did I wrote that right?) countries control their internet and other ways of communication. It just doesn't seems like a democracy...

Mallic

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaimondStorm View Post
riot doesnt care for its gamers they willl ban someone for life even if they use a lot of money and over 2 years of time
...so, you want to doom the internet community...because you got banned from a single game?

That, my friends, is the problem with far too many people; they're willing to be petty instead of doing the right thing.

XxChazxX

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaimondStorm View Post
u got banned from a game, if this passes you will essentially be banned from the internet.

im with riot on this one, DOWN WITH SOPA!